can we plz have a serious section and a spam section, like the whole spam section is ruined

Dog  King

The problem is that the Spam section, which was meant for random silliness, is now filled to the brim with topics with the serious tag, so it's basically impossible to do silly ones now and have them noticed.

I'm of the opinion that the section's actual purpose is to talk in a way that is more natural and that doesn't have to stay on-topic necessarily. For things that are not meant to be analyzed through discussion like it is done in all other sections. Things that don't fit anywhere else.

And that the excess of randomness during the first few days was actually ruining the section.

That said, it seems that everyone has their own agenda on what they had in mind for this place.

I'm of the opinion that the section's actual purpose is to talk in a way that is more natural and that doesn't have to stay on-topic necessarily. For things that are not meant to be analyzed through discussion like it is done in all other sections. Things that don't fit anywhere else.

And that the excess of randomness during the first few days was actually ruining the section.

That said, it seems that everyone has their own agenda on what they had in mind for this place.

The problem however is that the serious tag takes out that natural not on-topic feeling to some extent. The excess randomness was just everyone celebrating the new freedom. We've basically went from one extreme to another.

The problem however is that the serious tag takes out that natural not on-topic feeling to some extent. The excess randomness was just everyone celebrating the new freedom. We've basically went from one extreme to another.

Yeah that's the current trend.

Either extreme is not to last too long.

I kinda wanted to make an AMA thread, but I'm not good with centering stuff around me, and I thought there are a little too many right now.

dats y we split the seriousness from spamness into 2 sections!!!!!!!!

I agree with this. I can't spam Doomcaliber Knight anywhere any more because things are all "serious". There should be an actual SPAM Spam section where you can go absolutely crazy and say Doomcaliber Knight as much as you want. The whole "Serious" thing should be a Miscellaneous section of its own.

Archived