[Semi-Serious] Ask Black and Whyte anything

Blake

What is your favorite game to play as a couple?

Various Pokemon games and hacks. Fire Emblem's a close second, for me.

Have you two seen Equestria Girls?
Do you two, like, ever duel as a couple over on DevPro? And if so, do you two use whatever deck you want?

maybe

Do you mean a tag duel, or? 

When we do, we actually just play whatever it is. Usually Bree wanting to test something, though we have been meaning to play more.

Have there been any bumps during your relationship? If so, how have you two overcome those bumps to strengthen your relationship? Also, any advice you have for others that are in a long distance relationship?

Of course there are bumps. There's no such thing as a flawless relationship, and to believe there is is... delusional. It's about just holding on, and giving your all for each other. It's commitment, more than anything else. Bumps do strengthen you, but you shouldn't try for bumps. Just don't give up.

From Bree:
"Bumps upon bumps upon bumps. I've said it before and I will continue to say it, online relationships are one of the toughest things you can put yourself through. The lack of physical touch has broken me down more often then I would care to admit. The biggest advice I can give is that sometimes, you just have to grin and bear it. It may seem impossible, it may be impossible for all I know. There are times where you should talk your problems through, and there are times where you both have to know to just let things go."

Did you steal the idea do to a couples AMA from Raine? Careful, that guy's brutal in court. I haven't seen my kids in five years.

Bree gave me the idea either 2 or 3 days ago, so idk.

From Bree:
"Shhhh, don't let him know, I don't have kids to give him so he'll probably take your leg instead.

But nah, I had no idea Raine had any idea even similar to this. I was pestering Black about it for a while."

How often have you guys fallen asleep talking to each other?

All the damn time. 

From Bree:
"more times then i can fucking count USING the internet"

How have you guys talked about my flirting with both of you?

We haven't really. Just shrug it off and move on.

From Bree:
"i think it's hilarious
you [as in me, Black] brought up his flirting with you before
and I thought it was hilarious :'D"

How long have you been dating now? I forgot, ;w;

3 years, 1 month, 13 days.

Am I good enough to try copying and also making an AMA?

And something more relevant.
Um....

I'll think of something....
Sorry.

Go for it. Will await questions, of course.

Archived