Earth-7: Young Justice Initiative [S/Accepting/OOC]

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"For anyone that is getting any wild ideas about hacking into Ops' mainframe, think again."  :mad:

Ok, I removed the wrist-mounted blaster and the sword, replacing them with a set of pistols. Are the changes acceptable?

And as for role... I'd probably say Hacker/Commando. Oliver is pretty aggressive in fights, but is no way a big hitter. Margret will also be useful for tech support.  

Aside from my character, who else can fly?

Also, I figure this question is a decent one to ask. What role do you feel your character is suited best for a team?

My character can fly if she chooses to animate her wings, of course that limits her other options as well, but nonetheless she is available for air support. 

As for her role, she is most likely the strategist out of the group. While Caitlin, Oliver, and Jaden all have incredible intellect, Sin's entire being is about calculation and control. Of course, she and Mary are most likely equal contenders for this position, but I think Mary might be a bit too vengeful to completely fill the role. Sin is also incredibly versatile, what with her being able to animate nearly any tattoo on her body. A strategic jack of all trades. Although, close combat probably wouldn't be ideal. 

EDIT: Oh, and yes, Hollow, everything seems to be in order. 

I was almost finished with a post,but my computer flipped s***. :l

My sympathies, but don't stress. We don't need quick posting right now. This is supposed to be the relaxed pace posting, so if you need to take a day or so to sort things out, then by all means.

Heads up guys, gotta go off to the doctors tomorrow, followed by another four hours of summer school (it is torturous!). So I might not have time to get on tomorrow, my apologies in advance. 

In terms of position on the team V is nothing but a supporter. While he has an impressive array of ranged attacks he acts as more of a defender. Also he does have some skills where he could tank if he needed to. In DCUO terms he is more a DPS lol.

Also while he may not be able to fly now as he progress he will soon be able of flight.

I am opting to wait in posting until I get a response from Mary and Denila about whether they chose to interact with Sin and Adrienne. Also, loving the interaction between Oliver and Jaden. 

begins to secretly ship JadenXOliver

Question, is the place immune to telekinesis? Denila might be bending the walls in her room if not.

I don't really see the point in making it immune to telekinesis. However, teleportation around grounds is going to be difficult without help of the Zeta-Tubes. Haven't quite figured out as to how, but I don't want Denila being able to go anywhere on the island, not with the reveals we have in store. :P

I don't really see the point in making it immune to telekinesis. However, teleportation around grounds is going to be difficult without help of the Zeta-Tubes. Haven't quite figured out as to how, but I don't want Denila being able to go anywhere on the island, not with the reveals we have in store. :P

Okie Dokie and if you want I can limit to her only being able to teleport to places she's been/seen (I'v already been going this route anyways but it's a good thing to establish).

Okie Dokie and if you want I can limit to her only being able to teleport to places she's been/seen (I'v already been going this route anyways but it's a good thing to establish).

Probably a smart idea.

I love Sarge, probably because he knows how Teens think XD

Awww, for that Sarge might just go easy on you in training :P

Archived