Xenoblade Chronicles X

Lonk

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the strongest off the bat, no doubt about that.  Unfortunately, it doesn't have any potential whatsoever since it is unable to be customized.

Also, Zu Phargg is an unpleasant female to fight.  I absolutely hate bosses that run away.

Ares.90 isn't the strongest, but it's strong enough. My ideal Skell would be one with a super-charged Lv.60 Zenith Cannon. You know, one that can one-shot anything by hitting the damage cap. I've seen it done.

Now, ABOUT THAT GLOBAL NEMESIS SITUATION HMM???

Ares.90 isn't the strongest, but it's strong enough. My ideal Skell would be one with a super-charged Lv.60 Zenith Cannon. You know, one that can one-shot anything by hitting the damage cap. I've seen it done.

Now, ABOUT THAT GLOBAL NEMESIS SITUATION HMM???

You mean getting enough people online to trigger Yggraith Zero?  I'm not sure yet.

I'm grinding my Affinity with Hope, Phog and Celica.

I really want to see a happy conclusion for Hope's story, because that 2nd Affinity Mission involving her was just depressing as fornication.

I quite agree, and I have to go through it again.

On another note, what is the level cap of this game, what is the strongest skell frame and how do I make it?

On another note, what is the level cap of this game, what is the strongest skell frame and how do I make it?

60/10/10

This will get you started, when it comes to Skells. Other ones take a lot more effort to become better; in any case, you need to have beaten the game to get any of them.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701151-xenoblade-chronicles-x/73040335

A Present For Hope is the best affinity mission yet.

[spoiler=What happened]

After the events of A False Hope, Hope was crushed with an insatiable depression because of Ornella's betrayal and suicide.  Ada, who helped out Hope in the last mission and is extremely close to her, asked for the Main Character's help with cheering up Hope by looking for a present.  The Main Character talks to Hope, who reveals that she is so kind, helpful and generous because she's petrified of the thought of people betraying her.  She says that she would feel comfortable if she got her father's journal to guide her through this troubling time in her life.

It turns out that almost everyone in NLA is more than willing to help out with finding Hope's father's journal because they just care for her that much.  When Hope came across her father's journal that revealed even he felt this way, Hope felt confused and on the verge of tears because this only confirmed her fear (since her father was murdered)... until Ada and an incredibly large host of people of all races stated how much they love and appreciate Hope for who she is and to not let her fear get the better of her.  Seeing all those people care about Hope was just beautiful, and it was the perfect way to top off her storyline.

So when I got to level 30 I bought the biggest, most expensive Skell I could for my character. Shortly after, I found a Phoenix weapon drop.

*casually beats enemies 10-20 levels higher than me, Tyrants included, and gets the party to level 40+ in one sitting*

huehuehuehuehue

So when I got to level 30 I bought the biggest, most expensive Skell I could for my character. Shortly after, I found a Phoenix weapon drop.

*casually beats enemies 10-20 levels higher than me, Tyrants included, and gets the party to level 40+ in one sitting*

huehuehuehuehue

I can casually beat Level 80+ Tyrants on foot though, but that is an amazing way of leveling up.

I ended up beating a level 51 Tyrant (with relative ease) with only a level 30 Skell and the Level 20 Skell and everyone in the party got 4k experience, it was pretty great.

Considering I'm doing the affinity mission that's the prereq for Chapter 7, but I have several party members ta 40+ and I own 3 of the biggest level 30 Skell, I realize I may have gotten a bit sidetracked...

It's the one where Lao ditched Doug so you helped him out on a mission. But basically the next bunch of missions for me are going to be, "Get in the middle of enemies and use Phoenix Wing and they die because you're way overleveled."

Like, right now I'm actually doing the "A Day in the Life" affinity mission. It's level 16 prereq. I'm level 43.

Also, going around destroying high level enemies in a Skell is great for mastering classes, I've gone through 5 or 6 already.

I also noticed that, and I switched over to Mediators to keep getting Salvage Tickets. What did Monolith Soft do?

I believe that Monolith Soft periodically boosts and nerfs the points accumulated in order to keep the divisions balanced.

Archived