Xenoblade Chronicles X

Lonk

Guys I spent multiple hours reading all the NPC dialogue and filling out as much of my Affinity Chart as I could right off the bat (I don't know how many I have, but I got the achievement for getting 100 so I'm pat that) plz halp.

I know that feeling, but doing story missions will also allow you to see even more NPC dialogue and get access to even more NPC questlines.  *evil laughter*

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Equipment Spoilers]

The with Ares.90 in tow, the grind begins for a Zenith Cannon Lv.60 that can one-shot the s*** out of everything. Gonna need a lot of AttributeDMG.PHYS XX and Opening Art Damage, but I'm dedicated to hitting the damage cap gatdammit. Just watch me.

[spoiler Aoja]

Unfortunately Aoja turns into a monster, and we have to kill her.

[spoiler=About that]

If you don't suck, it's fine.

Just kidding. In all seriousness, though, if you tell her to stay put and not move, she won't go shower, and she won't become a monster. She then lives. I think I've seen her model once or twice about NLA.

See, I did what you did the first time, but after googling it to see if there was an alternative, I went back to my last save and did it that way.

There are a surprising number of quests where if you aren't extra careful, you will cause something strange to happen. Like, in one very minor 1-off quest, two Tree Clan Prone are arguing about strategy vs brute force. So the strategy one hires me to go and assassinate a Ganglion leader in a nearby base to prove that strategy reigns supreme. However, once I got there, I killed more than just the leader, and thusly proved the brute force guy correct, much to the dismay of the strategy guy.

So why the heck is Prospector so popular? I picked it as well, so I can get the best Division spoils, but holy crap the scoreboard is so totally stilted towards them.

That's exactly why. People wanted the best rewards, so they all went to the highest on the leaderboard. It was an inevitable domino effect in a kinda busted system.

Not that it really matters at all.

[spoiler=About that]

If you don't suck, it's fine.

Just kidding. In all seriousness, though, if you tell her to stay put and not move, she won't go shower, and she won't become a monster. She then lives. I think I've seen her model once or twice about NLA.

See, I did what you did the first time, but after googling it to see if there was an alternative, I went back to my last save and did it that way.

There are a surprising number of quests where if you aren't extra careful, you will cause something strange to happen. Like, in one very minor 1-off quest, two Tree Clan Prone are arguing about strategy vs brute force. So the strategy one hires me to go and assassinate a Ganglion leader in a nearby base to prove that strategy reigns supreme. However, once I got there, I killed more than just the leader, and thusly proved the brute force guy correct, much to the dismay of the strategy guy.

That's exactly why. People wanted the best rewards, so they all went to the highest on the leaderboard. It was an inevitable domino effect in a kinda busted system.

Not that it really matters at all.

Argh. I'm at Chapter 8. Now knowing this, I have to start over from Chapter 1.

Okay, explain in detail what to say to Aoja during that quest

The special edition art book is really awesome and pretty. Unfortunately the usb doesn't have the full soundtrack and has buggy drm, so I'll just be clearing it out and then download the soundtrack elsewhere. But it looks awesome and lights up and stuff, so that's cool.

The special edition art book is really awesome and pretty. Unfortunately the usb doesn't have the full soundtrack and has buggy drm, so I'll just be clearing it out and then download the soundtrack elsewhere. But it looks awesome and lights up and stuff, so that's cool.

That DRM s*** was horrible to work around, especially since I'm a Mac and it was a .exe file. I ended up using a file recovery software to do a deep scan and retrieve all .wav files on the drive. Not... the easiest way, but hey, whatever works.

Argh. I'm at Chapter 8. Now knowing this, I have to start over from Chapter 1.

Okay, explain in detail what to say to Aoja during that quest

[spoilers Just]

When she says "gonna shower brb" say "stfu you sit down." She'll see the recording of what happened and go "oh s***"

So right now I'm just playing it at home since I'm on break from school, and I'm going to have to make a new game when I go back to campus and will be using my friend's Wii U. Which is fine by me, I'm going to make my next character look like Archer from F/SN. I noticed it when I made my guy, I gave him the short spiky hair and I was thinking afterwards, "If I had just made this white and made my skin tan I'd totally look a lot like Archer."

So, I haven't run into any noticeable bugs or glitches, anyone else? With the amount of technological voodoo that went into this game already to make it look like it does, the fact it's polished to this amount is great. Eat your heart out, games like Fallout 4 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

EDIT: Actually, I have heard about some Affinity Chart screen freezing glitch, dunno if it's still around, though.

So, I haven't run into any noticeable bugs or glitches, anyone else? With the amount of technological voodoo that went into this game already to make it look like it does, the fact it's polished to this amount is great. Eat your heart out, games like Fallout 4 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

EDIT: Actually, I have heard about some Affinity Chart screen freezing glitch, dunno if it's still around, though.

I've heard about that as well, but I haven't encountered it.

So I'm maybe about 25-30 hours into the game but I haven't done too much of the story, but holy sheet I just finished Chapter 5.

[spoiler=]I figured the Lifehold had most of the humans and that the countdown on the tower was until it would run out of power, but I didn't think it'd have all the humans and that we were all robots, damn. At first I thought that, for whatever reason, only I was a robot, but then no one (except Tatsu, obv) was surprised and I was like, "wat."

I don't remember my specific equipment off the top of my head, but I'm currently a Shield Trooper with all arts unlocked + Fire Carnival, and the skills that increase hp by 10%, melee damage by 10%, and damage reduction by 10% when wielding a shield.

[spoiler=post chapter 5]Also, having everyone being a machine controlled by their respective human now sort of explains why, despite the fact that apparently only the White Whale crew members were not in stasis, there are soooo many people in NLA.

So, I read those spoilers on the previous page abou Ajoa so I wouldn't miss anything important, and I'm wondering are there any other quests with important decisions like that I need to look out for? Just the quest name, if you know any.

I don't remember my specific equipment off the top of my head, but I'm currently a Shield Trooper with all arts unlocked + Fire Carnival, and the skills that increase hp by 10%, melee damage by 10%, and damage reduction by 10% when wielding a shield.

[spoiler=post chapter 5]Also, having everyone being a machine controlled by their respective human now sort of explains why, despite the fact that apparently only the White Whale crew members were not in stasis, there are soooo many people in NLA.

So, I read those spoilers on the previous page abou Ajoa so I wouldn't miss anything important, and I'm wondering are there any other quests with important decisions like that I need to look out for? Just the quest name, if you know any.

Several.

[spoiler=For Example]

In the first quest involving the NPC Alex, you can have 2 Ma-Non NPCs get murdered towards the end of the quest if hit the 'Do nothing' choices.  Then, I think there is a Murderess Affinity Mission where you can choose to let another NPC live or leave them to die alone.

Several.

[spoiler=For Example]

In the first quest involving the NPC Alex, you can have 2 Ma-Non NPCs get murdered towards the end of the quest if hit the 'Do nothing' choices.  Then, I think there is a Murderess Affinity Mission where you can choose to let another NPC live or leave them to die alone.

Which is the better ending of the respective scenarios?

Archived