Xenoblade Chronicles X

Lonk

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I think I'm going to reach level 50 with my main party before I even get to chapter 7. After I got my Skell I've spent all my time exploring all I can (I'm only missing a handful of data probes across every region now) and doing every Basic, Normal, and Affinity Mission possible. >.>

So I think I'm going to reach level 50 with my main party before I even get to chapter 7. After I got my Skell I've spent all my time exploring all I can (I'm only missing a handful of data probes across every region now) and doing every Basic, Normal, and Affinity Mission possible. >.>

Have fun with that.  Btw, does anyone know where I can get drops for arm, torso and leg gear with Potential Augments?

So I have to buy Light Candid and Credible Armor for the best results in Potential then?

I suppose, strictly, but the loss in defense will be pretty big, not to mention you'll be missing out on other high quality augments (Extend Overdrive, Melee Attack Boost, TP Up, etc).

Helmets and Dyads can have both Potential Up and Potential Boost, so make sure you get both.

Bestial Utopia, at the bottom, there's a deer thing that can drop such (light) helmets

I suppose, strictly, but the loss in defense will be pretty big, not to mention you'll be missing out on other high quality augments (Extend Overdrive, Melee Attack Boost, TP Up, etc).

Helmets and Dyads can have both Potential Up and Potential Boost, so make sure you get both.

Bestial Utopia, at the bottom, there's a deer thing that can drop such (light) helmets

I already got that though, and Potential is the best stat in the game next to TP Up.  You can do crazy amounts of damage with just Potential.  I already have a set-up that makes Infinite Overdrive possible since I was Level 45 (at least with just the Photon Saber).

Archived