Xenoblade Chronicles X

Lonk

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm close to mastering Mastermind.  Once you get Servant Sacrifice, grinding is pretty much cheesed.

My current art set is Brainjack, Servant Sacrifice, Screamer, Subterfuge, Myopic Screen, Smooth Recovery, Beam Barrage and Full Specs.  My current skill set is Knight's Soul, High Tension, King's Decree and I forgot the name of the last skill.  I also have Overdrive unlocked, which is very useful with spamming Servant Sacrifice.

It's confirmed that i'll get this for christmas/birthday. I watched the GameXplain review and it looks amazing!

Does it run well without the extra packs, i'm kinda scared about that, since i don't have enough memory in the wii u to download them all (probably)

It's confirmed that i'll get this for christmas/birthday. I watched the GameXplain review and it looks amazing!

Does it run well without the extra packs, i'm kinda scared about that, since i don't have enough memory in the wii u to download them all (probably)

Of course it does.  The only issues I've been seeing without the extra packs are that some textures don't load up immediately.  The load times are easy to wait through and the pop-in is manageable.  I've been playing the game without the extra packs after all.

Can anyone rate my set for my Cross right now?  This is his current vague standing:

Melee Weapon: Gravity-based Photon Saber with a TP Art V

Ranged Weapon: Electric-based Twin Guns with Crush TP Gain III

Arts (* designates unique):

Starfall Blade

Starfall Rondo

Starfall Blossom

*Starlight Duster

Ghostwalker

Sliding Slinger

Violent Streak

*Essence Exchange

Skills:

High Tension

Knight's Soul

The 'TP gain upon using a Ranged Art' skill

Extend Overdrive

Gonna get this game for Christmas and gonna give it to my little cousin too, hopefully we can somehow play together.

Also, about the name i was thinking something maybe like Mist, since it sounds kinda cool and could fit for a non 100% human character. Gonna try Astro's suggestion though.

Btw, what are some well-known english voice actresses?

Gonna get this game for Christmas and gonna give it to my little cousin too, hopefully we can somehow play together.

Also, about the name i was thinking something maybe like Mist, since it sounds kinda cool and could fit for a non 100% human character. Gonna try Astro's suggestion though.

Btw, what are some well-known english voice actresses?

The female Cross's Voice Actors are all well-known.  In addition, there is Tara Strong, Jennifer Hale, Laura Bailey, Grey DeLisle, Kari Wahlgren and more.

In case if anyone is confused about how to rack up a higher number in Overdrive:

Red (Melee Arts), Yellow (Ranged Arts) and Purple (Debuff Arts) rack up a higher numbers per hit in the art.  However, you are locked onto the counter color of the first art you used.

Green (Buff Arts) and Blue (Aura Arts) give a slight extension to your Overdrive Time and allows the user to change to a different counter color by using either a Melee Art, Ranged Art or a Debuff Art.

A higher counter number leads to inflicting more damage, reducing more cooldown time on all of your arts and receiving less damage/increasing your resistance to debuffs.  Plus, you get more bonuses such as Overdrive Time extensions, Appendage Damage up and more EXP after killing an enemy.

The Quos in Sylvalum should be within Bahr Basin.  Can't help you with the other things unfortunately as the red enemy tends to randomize on the squad quest.  Also, lol@choosing the shower option for Ajoa.

I got the Flight Module for my Skells.

[spoiler=spoiler]When I get the Ares mech, I'm going to fight Pharsis the Everqueen

Archived