[Finished]Deck Swap Tournament [Not Accepting]

Aix

"Notice me!" is not something just Japanese schoolgirls cry, in fact, it is the official motto of every single RC goer, though, now that I think of it, I wouldn't doubt that every RC goer is in fact a Japanese schoolgirl. With the concluding of my exams (the trial that every Japanese schoolgirl must face), I shall return and bring life to the world of Custom Cards by creating a tournament system that gives the most exposure possible to each other's cards. Thou shalt be noticed!

Without further ado, I hereby announce the third or fourth (I can't remember) attempt at a Duel Portal Tournament!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi7dhDYVcm0

Things, this time, are different. You will not be using the Decks you made, instead, you'll submit any of your Custom Archetypes to the Deck Pool (you do not have to submit one). Then, you'll pick one of the Archetypes that you didn't make from the Deck Pool and make a Deck. You are allowed to make up to three cards for that Archetype to use in the Deck and you must at least use five cards that the original creator made.

There will be two kinds of winners. One is the overall tournament winners, which shall receive modest, but still very worthwhile prizes for placing well in the bracket. The other kind, however, are the Balance Award winners. At the end of this tournament, which will be round robin style, we will have a vote to decide on the most balanced Deck, and both the Deck user and the original creator shall receive a considerably larger percentage of the pot.

[spoiler=Rules]

• I have final say in moderating this tournament.
  • You are allowed to change the original cards after discussion and consent with the creator.
  • Written cards are allowed.
  • After creating your additional cards, post them here.
  • Don't be an idiot.
  • Rules are subject to change, except Rule 5.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Deck Pool]Only one person per Archetype. Archetypes are first come first serve. You may switch which Archetype you wish to claim.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Participants]Challonge bracket will be up at some point.

• Aix
  • Toyo
  • kanokarob
  • Aqua
  • TEM 23
  • Koko
  • UnendingEmpire
  • Feartheghost
  • Silenth
  • Skyheart6
  • Voltex Curse
  • magemeek
  • you741

[/spoiler]
Pot: 10000 x the number of participants.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I'm a Japanese Schoolgirl and an RC-goer. Does that mean I'll be double-noticed? *wink wink*
Anyway, this sounds interesting, if it actually falls through. This will be done in DP, right?

Without further ado, I hereby announce the third or fourth (I can't remember) attempt at a Duel Portal Tournament!

P.S: why are you using Parousia and not L scrub

Google the definition of parousia and guess my arrogance. Also Parousia sounds grand, which is good for a tournament.

Are you going to submit an archetype?

Guess I should (hopefully, its a miracle im even posting thing) post my latest archetype ive been working on. Though I don't know if I like people adding new cards to it and potentially straying away from the intentions or plans... Maybe I'll just make a brand new one.

At any rate, I am entering ^^

Would it be okay to submit an archetype I've already made?  Secondly, if it's kinda two archetypes but really one (think Six Samurai & Shien) do I have to pick only one?

You can submit any archetype you want and as many as you want.

Shinefors!!!

I don't want any added cards though, is this possible?
Anyway, I'll still submitting this.

It is optional to add cards, but I'm not going to allow you to forbid the creation of additional cards for the archetype.

Anyway, guys, we need to start choosing what we want to play. I'm going to be adding what I think is my best archetype thus far concept-wise to the OP when I finish it ;)

Archived