[Finished]Deck Swap Tournament [Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I join this, and can I give you a pop culture archetype that has realistic effects?

I suppose.

gonna reserve the Pumpkasters ...

and I think I'll add some cards :3 

It seems the person above you has gotten there before you.

So if I want to create a custom card(s), do I have to PM that custom card(s) to the archetype's owner?

also just surveyed the decks pool, I reserved your Empyrean

Oh, right, everyone when you're done, post any custom cards you create here.

Hey this looks fun, i want to join too(but i never used the DP, never seen anyone online on it) 

Heres my archetype for the Deck Pool

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/318721-descent-of-the-dimensional-knights/

I would like to use TEM 23 HEROes, theyre cool xd

Thanks for choosing my Archtype :P :3 , Have fun !

Anyway, I think I'll reserve for Toyo's Archetype "Miko

Can you submit support for existing archetypes for the Deckswap?

Alright, with that settled.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/316915-heralds-because-you-shouldnt-be-allowed-to-play-ygo/

Heralds time! Don't forget if anyone want to use them, you'll need to upload some of their cards that hasn't been uploaded in DP, preferably all of the currently existing Heralds.

[spoiler='guess I'm the first one who post the custom card']

GUH9SMB.jpg

3 "Empyrean" monsters
Must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by shuffling the above banished cards into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) You can only Summon 1 "Empyrean Consultant" per turn this way. When this card is Special Summoned: You can target up to 2 of your banished "Empyrean" cards; shuffle those targets into the Deck, then return the same number of cards on the field to the hand. You can only use the effect of "Empyrean Consultant" once per turn.

acceptable?
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='guess I'm the first one who post the custom card']

O38JT25.jpg

3 "Empyrean" monsters
Must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by shuffling the above banished cards into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) You can only Summon 1 "Empyrean Consultant" per turn this way. When this card is Special Summoned: You can target up to 2 of your banished "Empyrean" cards; shuffle those targets into the Deck, then return the same number of cards on the field to the hand. You can only use the effect of "Empyrean Consultant" once per turn.

acceptable?
[/spoiler]

Yep, that seems fine.

Absolutely  I submitted them to be used, so...

Also, feel it important to ask...how does Duel Portal work anyway?

about that, It seems that I can't see online members, it's either no one is online or I have a problem :(

Archived