[Finished]Deck Swap Tournament [Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kanokarob confirming that i'm still up for this, and quite elated that you selected my archetype, Aix :) Their all public for you now, and I'm eager to see how you assist them.

On that note, these are my cards that I've made for the Mirage Guardians. I've not yet been able to test the Spell on account of not drawing it, so if it sounds OP just from looking at it, please let me know. But the two monsters have proved to be quite fair and very useful.

[spoiler='Additional Mirage Guardian Support']

[spoiler='Mirage Guardian Gilded Amphithere']

xOdjqak.jpg

If this card is banished, except from the Graveyard: return it to the Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 other "Mirage Guardian" from your Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Mirage Guardian Gilded Amphithere" once per turn. If this card destroys a monster by battle: banish that monster.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Mirage Guardian Knucker']

TIb1nph.jpg

You can banish this card you control: reveal 1 "Mirage Guardian" monster in your hand; Special Summon 1 card with the same name as that revealed card from your Deck. During your Standby Phase: shuffle this banished card into your Deck.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Mirage Ultimatum']

HHhDC4F.jpg

You can only activate 1 "Mirage Ultimatum" per turn. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn you activate this card. Target 2 "Mirage Guardian" monsters; Special Summon them, then immediately Xyz Summon 1 EARTH Dragon-Type monster from your Extra Deck, using only those 2 Special Summoned monsters. During your Draw Phase: you can skip your Normal Draw; add this card in your Graveyard to your hand.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I'm still in this, indeed.

btw Kano, your Spell is missing where you SS monsters from (I guess it's the Graveyard)

Oh is it? Oopsie daisy. Yeah, its grave, meant to be an Advanced Heraldry Art since they lose their hand advantage so fast.

UnendingEmpire, reporting in and still wondering how the hell DP even works.

Kinda weird to have signed up for this not knowing how to use DP, IMO.

PM me with what you're confused about and I'll do my best to guide you through it.

I've talked with UnendingEmpire and got the ok for my cards, so here they are. My additions to his Pumpkasters archetype:

[spoiler='Pumpkaster's Magic Circle']LFOTHcs.jpg

Each time a "Pumpkaster" or "Mad Jack" monster you control is destroyed: Place one Pumpkin Counter on this card. You can only control one face-up "Pumpkaster's Magic Circle". Once per turn you can activate one of these effects by removing Pumpkin Counters:
* Remove 1 Pumpkin Counter; add a "Pumpkaster" or "Mad Jack" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
* Remove 2 Pumpkin Counters; add a Field Spell from you deck to your hand, then you can destroy one "Pumpkaster" monster you control and one card your opponent controls.
*Remove 3 Pumpkin Counters: Shuffle a Field Spell from your graveyard back into your deck and draw 1 card.
*Remove 4 Pumpkin Counters: Shuffle 3 "Pumpkaster" or "Mad Jack" cards from your graveyard into your deck and draw 2 cards.
*Remove 5 Pumpkin Counters: Synchro Summon a "Mad Jack" Synchro Monster by banishing one 'Mad Jack" and one "Pumpkaster" monster from your graveyard whose total level equals that of the Synchro Monster. Destroy this card if a monster summoned by this effect leaves the field.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Pumpkaster's Domain']9q67ANn.jpg

Can only be activated by sending a "Mad Jack's Nightmare Castle" you control to the graveyard. "Pumpkaster" monsters you control gain 500 Atk. "Mad Jack" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed: Destroy one "Pumpkaster" monster you control instead. If a "Pumpkaster" monster you control is destroyed by a card effect: Add one "Mad Jack" Spell or Trap card from your deck to your hand. If this card is destroyed: Activate one "Mad Jack's Nightmare Castle" from your deck, hand or graveyard.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Mad Jack's Trap']h3RmMZd.jpg

If this card is sent to the graveyard by an opponent's card effect: Special Summon up to 3 "Pumpkaster" or "Mad Jack" monsters from your graveyard. You can only use this effect of "Mad Jack's Trap" once per turn. You can activate this card if a "Mad Jack" monster you control is destroyed: target up to two cards your opponent controls; destroy those targets. Your opponent can send a card from their hand to the graveyard to negate this effect.[/spoiler]

I seem to be...

A: having trouble locating your Guardian Angels.

B: am extremely compelled to ask just what source your sig comes from.

A: Oh right, they aren't Public yet. I'll go make them so tomorrow.

B: Humanity Has Declined/Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

Here are my custom cards for Toyo's "Miko" Archetype

[spoiler='Custom cards']

530637LV4MikoofShengshui.png

[spoiler='Veiler in Kimono :3']

When this card in your hand is Revealed by a card effect: Special Summon this card from your hand. If you do, target 1 Face-up card on the field;  negate that target's effects. When this card is destroyed by Battle: You can reveal 2 “Miko of” cards in your hand; Special summon this card from the Graveyard during the Next Standby Phase. You can only use 1 “Miko of Shengshui” effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[/spoiler]

972130LV6MikoSpiritofCixiang.png

[spoiler='Cause Toyo hates Dragons']

Must first be Special Summoned by tributing 1 "Miko of" monster you control. Once per turn, when you draw a “Miko” monster, you can reveal that monster to destroy 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. You can tribute this card to add 1 "Miko of Shengshui" from your deck to your hand.

[/spoiler]

252392R6GreatMikoofMingyun.png

[spoiler='Elegant Boss :)']

2 Level 6 “Miko” monsters
You can only control 1 "Great Miko of Mingyun". Once per turn: You can reveal 1 card in your hand and detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; reveal the top 4 cards of your deck. Destroy any number of cards your opponent controls equal to the number of "Miko" monsters revealed by this effect. Once per turn, during your End Phase and while this card has Xyz material: You can Reveal 1 "Miko" monster in your  hand, then add 1 "Miko" monster from your Deck to your hand.

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived