[Finished]Your YCM name Contest

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to join, but I am new to the forum and I'm not sure how to send points -__- care to help me out?

Click on "Shop" on the upper right hand corner of the page.

Then, select "Quick Donate" somewhere on the upper left corner.

Type in the receiver's username, followed by the fee.

Or you can just click on my username where you will be redirected to my profile. Click donate points and type the amount.

With the new points donating system, no one can do that anymore. Just follow Gadj's instruction, it's worked

I got it. 1 squared is still just 1, so I sent 3. Anyways, here's my entry.

First, the ritual.

The Devil Machine

xwCvWXs.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "UCD - Universal Cosmic Destroyer". You must banish up to 3 monsters from your field, hand, or Graveyard whose total Level is equal to 10, and reduce your life points to 100 to activate and resolve this effect. After this effect resolves, give control of this card to your opponent. It remains on the field until its controller's 3rd End Phase. During each player's End Phase, place one "Prayer" counter on this card. You can tribute this card with 5 "Prayer" counters on it to target one monster on your opponent's side of the field; banish that target.

UCD - Universal Cosmic Destroyer

qVcdNUv.jpg

You can Ritual Summon this card with "The Devil Machine". This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Ritual Summon. This card's Ritual Summon cannot be negated. When this card is successfully Summoned; banish all monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn; negate the effect of a card that targets this monster, except "The Devil Machine". This card is unaffected by card effects during your Battle Phase. This card's ATK is equal to the number of your banished cards x500. 

Fun Fact: there are 2 easter eggs on both of these cards pertaining to the game they are based off of. I'll donate 10 points to the first person to guess them correctly (no it's not the prayer counters).

They are Earthbound refernces, prayer is what you need to beat the final boss and the universal cosmic destroyer is giygas (aka not-evil fetus) in his (not fetus) devil machine.

Well yes but those aren't the ones I was referring to. You'll have to look very closely and know a good deal about Earthbound's history to find them.

Edited Submit:If you can't see it, log into Yugico>http://yugico.com/user/39468-Zerower

465805.jpg

Card text
This card can be alsoRitual Summoned by Banishing the RitualSpell Card, "Offering to the Sun Goddess" and 1 level 8 monster from your deck. When this card is RitualSummoned, Look at the top 4 cards of your Deck reveal one of them to your opponent and add it to your hand, Then return the other cards to your Deck in the order of your choice. During your Main phase; you can Return 1 card to it's owners deck: Add 1 "Creation" Spell/Trapcard from your graveyard to hand.

465804.jpg

Card text

This card is used toRitual Summon "The User of Amaterasu". You must also Tributemonsters whose total Levels equal 8 or more from the field or your hand. When you successfully RitualSummon "Light of the Celestial Plain 輪Amaterasu眼" this turn; This card is also treated as ContinuousSpell card; instead of being sent to the graveyard. During this turn, any monsterdestroyed by battle byRitual Monster "Light of the Celestial Plain 輪Amaterasu眼" you control will be returned to the top of the Deck instead of being sent to the Graveyard. When this card leaves thefield, this turn theRitual Summonedmonster by this card: cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

Adding 57 To Pot just to make it 2000 for the win, lol. 

Okay, joining my first contest. 

Here's my card:

PCl7Zq3.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by sending 4 cards from your hand and/or field to the graveyard. You can activate these effects once per turn each:

-Target 1 monster your opponent controls. Equip it to this card and Special Summon 1 "Shipwreck Token" (Machine-Type/DARK/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in face-up Attack position on your opponent's field.
-This card gains ATK equal to the number of cards send to the graveyard by card effect this turn x400.

Level 4, summoned at the cost of four, gains 400 attack per card and serial number 44444444 and it is a kraken that eats enemy monsters and spits out shipwrecks...

you know

because Krakonfour. 

SEivSre.jpg

You can only use 1 "The Electric Wizard" effect per turn, and only once that turn. Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send 1 card on the field to the Grveyard. Detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; banish 1 card from your opponent's hand face-down.

Archived