[Finished]Your YCM name Contest

Alrighty, here's my entries. Like I said, I'm doing 2: one for my current display name, and one for my usual one. Just go ahead and pick one (or both if you prefer) to grade for the contest.

[spoiler='Harpie's Feather Duston']

NApLIEb.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be used as Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material. While this card is face-up on the field: it cannot be Tributed. During the End Phase: destroy all Spell and Trap cards this card's controller controls, and if you do, this card gains 1000 ATK for each card destroyed by this effect. If your opponent controls a "Duston" monster: this card can attack directly.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Kanokarob (Makes a lot of sense if you know the origins of my name)']

ePLmvDa.jpg

2 or more (max. 5) Level 6 monsters
This card gains 100 ATK for each LIGHT monster in the Graveyard(s) and 100 DEF for each DARK monster in the Graveyard(s). During each of your End Phases: place 1 Counter on this card (max. 6). Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material and remove any number of counters from this card, then apply the corresponding effect, depending on the number of counters removed.
1: When your opponent declares an attack: negate that attack, then end the Battle Phase.
2: target 1 monster in each Graveyard: attach them to this card as Xyz Materials.
3: Destroy 1 card on the field. 4: Inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each monster on the field.
5: This card can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase. 6: Your opponent's Life Points become 600.

[/spoiler]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alrighty, here's my entries. Like I said, I'm doing 2: one for my current display name, and one for my usual one. Just go ahead and pick one (or both if you prefer) to grade for the contest.

[spoiler='Harpie's Feather Duston']

NApLIEb.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be used as Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material. While this card is face-up on the field: it cannot be Tributed. During the End Phase: destroy all Spell and Trap cards this card's controller controls, and if you do, this card gains 1000 ATK for each card destroyed by this effect. If your opponent controls a "Duston" monster: this card can attack directly.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Kanokarob (Makes a lot of sense if you know the origins of my name)']

ePLmvDa.jpg

2 or more (max. 5) Level 6 monsters
This card gains 100 ATK for each LIGHT monster in the Graveyard(s) and 100 DEF for each DARK monster in the Graveyard(s). During each of your End Phases: place 1 Counter on this card (max. 6). Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material and remove any number of counters from this card, then apply the corresponding effect, depending on the number of counters removed.
1: When your opponent declares an attack: negate that attack, then end the Battle Phase.
2: target 1 monster in each Graveyard: attach them to this card as Xyz Materials.
3: Destroy 1 card on the field. 4: Inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each monster on the field.
5: This card can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase. 6: Your opponent's Life Points become 600.

[/spoiler]

Requirement: Make a realistic card that contains your YCM display name as its name

I think he allows us to make only 1 card.

That's what the main post said, so only grading the Feather card (unless of course, you change your display name to your original one)

I kind of want to enter but feel my name is to stupid lol

I'm only grading you on how good your card is, not how bad your name is.

Don't worry about whether your name sounds bad or not.

[spoiler=Entry]
gHXUaEj.jpg
You can only control 1 "Josholche Factory". Each time an Earth monster's effect is activated (except during the damage step), place 1 Olche Counter on this card. You can banish this card with Olche Counters on it; Special Summon 1 EARTH monster from your Deck whose Level is equal to or less than the number of Olche Counters that were on this card.
[/spoiler]

Is it too late to join?

EDIT: I just sent you the points so here is my card. Thanks!

Inner Battle - TPagSwaqq

c98YbFY.jpg

Cannot be Special Summoned. While face-up on the field, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. During the fourth End Phase after this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. During each of your Standby Phases, switch the original ATK and DEF of this face-up card.

This card is basically a representation of me. My parents are total opposites and they made me. I have a Yin Yang symbol tattooed on my arm. I feel like it works well. The Lore basically plays off of that. It can't make up its mind and is all encompassing while constantly changing. I hope you like it!

y2xaymX.jpg

Effect 1: You Can Special Summon This Monster If You Sacrifice 2 Lvl 1 Or Higher "Spellcaster" Type Monsters

Effect 2: If This Card Is Special Summoned You Can Special Summon One Other "Spellcaster" Type Monster That Is Lvl 4 Or Lower

Effect 3: Every Turn For Every "Spellcaster" Type Monster On The Field This Card Gains 100 Attack And Defence Points.

Effect 4: In Every 2 Turns A Spell And "Spellcaster" Type Monster Will Be Revived And Put In Your Deck

It Needs OCG Fix I Think

It needs serious OCG fix but you still have tine to fix it:)

y2xaymX.jpg

Effect 1: You Can Special Summon This Monster If You Sacrifice 2 Lvl 1 Or Higher "Spellcaster" Type Monsters

Effect 2: If This Card Is Special Summoned You Can Special Summon One Other "Spellcaster" Type Monster That Is Lvl 4 Or Lower

Effect 3: Every Turn For Every "Spellcaster" Type Monster On The Field This Card Gains 100 Attack And Defence Points.

Effect 4: In Every 2 Turns A Spell And "Spellcaster" Type Monster Will Be Revived And Put In Your Deck

It Needs OCG Fix I Think

And it needs to be realistic=not divine type

I'll give it a shot, points sent (with a little donation ;))

[spoiler='Card']

sL2qRg5.jpg

Lore:

Level 7 or higher Tribute Summoned monsters cannot be targeted or destroyed by Spell/Trap Effects. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Qliphoth" card in your Graveyard or Extra Deck; shuffle that target into the Deck, and if you do, you can either place 1 "Qliphoth" Pendulum Monster from your Deck face-up in the Extra Deck and draw 1 card OR add 1 "Qliphoth" monster from your Deck, Graveyard or Extra Deck to your hand.

[/spoiler]

I'd love to join. 

so the min. pot goes like this 1/4/9/16/25 etc.? 

nevermind,... 

i will add my entry to this post (edit) once it's ready. 

[spoiler=card]

2eoiq9z.jpg

Once per turn: during the Battle Phase, when the first attack is declared:

target the attacking monster and roll a six-sided dice; apply the result:

• 1 The target's attack is negated, its controller gains 1000 Life Points.
  • 2 The target gains 500 ATK. +3 The target's ATK is halved until the End Phase.
  • 4 The target's attack becomes a direct attack to it's controller's Life Points.
  • 5: The target is banished until the End Phase.
  • 6: The target's attack becomes a direct attack to the opponent's Life Points.

Art Credit: "The all-seeing Eye" by liquid mushroom (DeviantArt)

[/spoiler]

I have sent my Points here is my card:

VezJuCX.jpg

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by banishing 2 FIRE monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can tribute one FIRE monster on your side of the field. If you do target one of your opponent's monsters and destroy it."

Archived