[Finished]Your YCM name Contest

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joining the contest, though I'll just use my given name Mayuki. Since my two other "Mayuki" cards were already posted elsewhere within the whole forum, I'll use this entry.

[spoiler="Shounen Warrior General of Determination - Mayuki"]Kexy0Qr.jpg[/spoiler]

Shounen Warrior General of Determination - Mayuki (Level 6 LIGHT Psychic-Type Effect Monster)(ATK 1300/DEF 1350)

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by discarding two "Shounen Warrior" monsters from your hand. Each time a card or effect activates, except "Shounen Warrior General of Determination - Mayuki": place 1 Shounen counter on this card. This card gains 100 DEF for each Shounen counter on this card. If an effect activates that targets a card on either players' field or Graveyard: You can remove 10 Shounen counters on this card; change the target to an appropriate card on either players' field or Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard for the activation of a "Shounen Warrior" monster's effect: add this card to your hand during your Draw Phase.

Points are sent. Here's my entry...

Seriously :P , I didn't find an existent archetype that'll fit my name, except this one XD  

992848LV7IgnobleKnightTemthe23rd.png

This card can be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 “Noble Knight” monster. This card gains 100 ATK for each “Noble arm” equip Spell card and “Noble Knight” monster on the Field. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these effects.

*Target 1 “Noble Knight” monster you control; Reduce that target’s Level by 1, then, Special Summon 1 Level 1 tuner monster from your Deck or Hand.

*If you control no other cards; Special Summon up to 3 Level 4 “Noble Knight” monsters from your Hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters During the turn you activate this effect, except “Noble Knight” monsters.

[URL=http://imgur.com/93PNn3A]93PNn3A.jpg[/URL]

[spoiler='Philemon's Offer']Offer your opponent a handshake. If they accept your handshake, both players can add one card from their Deck to their hand. If you have no cards in your hand when this card is activated, they must accept the handshake.[/spoiler]

I believe mine is the first non-Monster submitted, ain't no rule you can't be a Spell Card!

I desided to go small and simple...ish lol

yYtIeof.jpg

[spoiler=Effect :P]If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a monster other than a Winged Beast-Type monster, its Level is reduced by 1. If this card attacks, at the end of the Damage Step, it gains ATK and DEF equal to the amount of damage it delt till your opponents End Phase.[/spoiler]

May I see rules before I enter? Awwwww what the hell, I'm game. I'll enter.

VRxen3z.jpg

[spoiler='Lore']Coolspy74, once a great troll who has seened the error of his ways, quit YCM for a while, and came back, with a huge apoligy and attitude change. He has even showed it with surprising posts he has made. Coolspy74 is the true Yandere.[/spoiler]

@CrowCardMaster
Entry noted, can't give you a like yet since I met my max with so many contestants.
@Coolspy
Interesting, but cannot be accepted due o the rule that normal monsters atk cannot exceed blue eyes white dragon(3000) Also, how were you a troll and how did you steal points? Notice the words were and did

I sent my points, now here is my Entry

[spoiler='Card']aPtggv7.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Lore']Can only be Xyz Summoned by using a Zombie-Type Xyz with no Xyz Material as an Xyz Material.
During the End Phase of your turn: Detach one Xyz Material from this card or return it to the Extra Deck. This card's original Atk is equal to 1000 Atk times the number of Zombie-Type Xyz Material attached to this card and this card's Def is 1000 Def times the number of Zombie-Type Xyz Material attached to this card. Up to twice per turn, you can target one card in your opponent's Graveyard and two cards in your Graveyard; flip them face-down, and if you do attach 1 Zombie type monster from your hand or field to this card. Other Zombie type monsters you control cannot declare an attack, but are unaffected by other card effects. You can only control 1 face-up "Feartheghost, Keeper of Souls".[/spoiler]

When do you intend for this contest to end?

I know you mentioned that you won't be around next week, but there is no deadline within the main post.

Need to know when you want this to end, so Ain and I can set aside some time to grade things (keep in mind both of us do have work to attend to: university in my case and presumably life/job for Ain)

As for coolspy's points, let's just say a certain mod was playing around with them a couple months back. Don't worry about why he has so much or what happened in the past; you don't need to know (unless you feel like reading his past threads or something).

Well I've not entered a contest for years, but this one seems fun. If its not too late, here is my entry:

lvxqc1e.jpg

[Spoiler Lore]

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. If this card is sent from the Deck or field to the Graveyard: Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. When this card is Special Summoned: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target. If you do, then during each of your End Phases: Banish 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard for a number of turns equal to the Level/Rank of the destroyed monster (this card must be face-up on the field to activate and resolve this effect).[/Spoiler]

finally got some idea

[spoiler='Entry']

j92NwpZ.jpg

Once per turn, if this face-up card would be destroyed by battle or by card effects, it is not destroyed. Once per turn, when this face-up card is targeted for an attack or by your opponent's card effect: You can draw 1 card. A Synchro Monster Summoned using this card as a Synchro Material Monster gain this card's effects (it cannot gain this effect).

I swear I could die by embarrassing now.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Aix the Bestest]dajeIFl.jpg

Once, while this card is on the field: You can target 1 monster in your Graveyard that was sent there from the field or can be Special Summoned; shuffle all cards in your Graveyard with that name into the Deck, then, this card's Level becomes equal to that card's Level/Rank and this card gains that card's effect OR that card's stats until your opponent's End Phase.[/spoiler]

I think I'll join this,too.

vywUSnu.jpg

2 Level 6 FIRE Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 4 or 5 FIRE monster as a Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also became Xyz Materials on this card.) Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: target 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. Monsters Summoned by this effect cannot attack during the turn they have been Summoned. You cannot Special Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect. When this card leave the field: You can discard 1 card; return 1 face-up card to owner's hand.

gadtron.jpg
[spoiler Lore]During the turn this card was Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Gadget" or "Gadjiltron" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) Once per turn: You can reveal 1 EARTH "Gadget" monster in your hand; this card's name becomes the revealed card's name until the End Phase.[/spoiler]

Being named after a sub-archetype is suffering.

What, you were expecting my usual design stage exposition? Too bad, you get a mere one-liner.

Well, your usual design stage exposition let's people know more about your card and how it's useful, so that might help the judging...But I'm not saying I don't know anything about ancient gears I know what the card is for already but it could help to put your design stage thoughts
Noted entries.

I realize you're not actually here right now, but I'm gonna go ahead and sign up for this. Points are being sent at this moment, with some extra.

EDIT: I'm going to be making 2 cards, 1 for my current Display Name, and one for my usual one. You can pick whichever one you would like to grade.

Well, your usual design stage exposition let's people know more about your card and how it's useful, so that might help the judging...But I'm not saying I don't know anything about ancient gears I know what the card is for already but it could help to put your design stage thoughts
Noted entries.

Being named after the Gadjiltron sub-archetype, which has 2 measly members that are designed to work off another sub-archetype with 3 members, means I don't have a lot of freedom if I want to create a namesake card that doesn't have a crippling niche.

So, why not be a card that helps both at the same time?

Being a Pollux for Gadgets and Gadjiltrons alike works two ways: First is to set up an immediate Rank 4 Xyz Summon alongside any Gadget. The second is to Tribute itself to enable the effects of bigger Gadjiltron monsters. But because the Gadjiltron monsters are focused on the traffic-light Gadgets, this card can't do anything for them unless it changes its name accordingly. Which is where the second effect comes in, designed to turn itself into a mock Gadget for the sake of letting AGGD or AGGC gain an effect.

Stats are kept at 1500/1500 to keep it within Giant Rat searching range and maintain compatibility Rat Toolbox. Well, not that anyone would want to Special Summon it.

Yes, this can interact with Gadget monsters that are not the Annoying Three (Red/Yellow/Green Gadgets). But why would you want to use them with this?

Archived