[Finished]Your YCM name Contest

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2mzz0hz.jpg

Achievement unlocked: Made a card while giving absolutely zero shits about it. Now, let me smoke my sakura weed in peace. 

EDIT: Ruling stuff because otherwise accuse me of terribad OCG

-The banished monster is summoned immediately once there are no Anode Tokens on the field

- If Cathode Conductor is removed from the field before the effect resolves, the banished xyz is gone 4eva

Any further questions? 

You're 5 days late, so you can't really enter. TC should refund your points though; otherwise I can just modify your points manually and return them.

Anyway, guess I'll post your scores. If you have questions about stuff or whatever, ask. Just keep in mind that the Theme criteria was scrapped and replaced by playability. If you got docked here, I should've said something about it.

[spoiler=Scores]

Outlaw1994

B: 11.5

C: 9
O: 10

P: 3 (runnable mostly in Decks that can run nornal Dragons; aforementioned Red-Eyes but most people use his superior form in Darkness Metal; Hieratics could probably do it but they have much better things to go into besides this)

Total: 33.5

UnendingEmpire

B: 11

C: 9.5 (It's essentially a better version of Homunculus the Alchemic Being that can tutor cards to the hand)
O: 12

P: 5

Total: 37.5

Degritone

C: 11 (so it's a graveyard version of Galaxy-Eyes [summon-wise] that also grants LP)
O: 13

Total: 40

Buddha

B: 10.5

O: 8

P: 3 (LS are one of the only Decks that I can think of that can fulfill the summoning requirements for this card, especially because its summon condition, but it's counterproductive)

Total: 30.5

Giga Hina

B: 12

C: 12

Total: 42

J-Max

C: 11.5
O: 12.5

Total: 41

Gadjiltron

B: 13.5 (Obvious reference to Gadgets, which works off of the RGY one searching each other and setting up for a Rank 4 or something)

C: 14
O: 15

Total: 47.5

Mayuki

B: 10.5

C: 11
O: 11

P: 4 (You might want to link those other cards, since they're buried back a few pages by now)

Total: 36.5

TEM 23

B: 11.5

C: 13
O: 11.5

Total: 41

Philemon

B: 9 (Adding ANY card from your Deck to your hand instantly is a powerful effect; even though your opponent can benefit as well. What worries me here is that stuff like Infernities [which thrive on no hand] can force your opponent to accept and allow you to add whatever card you want)

C: 11 (It's a card tutor version of Yu-Jo Friendship)
O: 14

Total: 39

CrowCard

C: 8 (simple stat boosting effects are somewhat bland already)

Total: 35

Since this guy left after that episode in RC, not sure if there's any point in judging his entry. If he somehow places, you'll have to award it to the next one below him.

coolspy

B: 9

C: 10.5 (it does explain your past over here though)

P: 2 (using a Fake Type; yeah no)

Total: 34.5

Feartheghost

B: 9

C: 10
O: 9.5

P: 2 (Ghostricks and Vampires are probably the only Decks that can bring this out)

Total: 30.5

.Saber

B: 14

C: 15
O: 14 (just some small stuff)

P: 5 (LS and some other self-mill Decks come to mind when using this)

Total: 48

Aqua

B: 11.5 (pretty much, you give whatever Synchro that uses this as material to protect itself for a turn and draw when attacked)

C: 13.5

Total: 45

Aix

B: 14.5

C: 13.5 (Depending on your desire, can either be a beatstick or a normal 1800/1000 with a decent effect; also can help with Synchros to an extent depending on what you returned)

Burning Demon

B: 14.5

C: 12.5

P: 5 (This card will probably be summoned via Chaos Xyz Evolution rather than its usual method, but Level 6 FIRE decks do exist in Hazy Flames to an extent)

Total: 46

Harpie's Feather Duston

B: 13

P: 3 (I don't play Dustons so not sure if they have other ways of Ssing this card; as it stands, only way you'll get this out is by Pendulum Summon or you revive from grave)

Total: 42.5

josholche

B: 12.5

C: 12.5 (Pretty much a Spell version of Magical Exemplar; ironically her effects trigger this card's as well)

Total: 44

TPag

C: 13.5 (doesn't exactly follow the normal Spirit monster trend, but it being a reflection of you IRL is unique in its own right)

Total: 46.5

Qliphoth Tool

Total: 44.5

Dramatic

C: 14

DarthPhoenix

Total: 38.5

UCD

C: 10.5
O: 8

P: 2.5 (The card by itself works well, but since the Ritual is strict on what it requires and essentially puts you in a win-lose situation)

Total: 33

A_Kuzuryu

B: 10 (I can pretty much see this setting up for a one turn Synchro or some Xyz shenanigans; though probably for the latter or a monster to make that final push)

Total: 36

Amaterasu

B: 9 (the last effect gives me worry as the location of said card is not specified; for all we know, you can simply bounce an opponent's card for returning stuff)

P: 4

Total: 32

krakonfour

B: 10

P: 3.5

Total: 36.5

Electric Wizard

B: 13.5

P: 4 (Out of RUM Hunders or something; not too many options at summoning this)

Total: 44

Kirito

Total: 39.5

Toyo

P: 4.5 (pretty much Vanilla against Decks that don't run Xyz, but outside of Monarchs or w/e, who doesn't)

Total: 43[/spoiler]

If I may explain how Dustons get this card out, just so you can have a frame of reference:

300px-HouseDuston-ABYR-EN-C-1E.png

They use this guy to Summon it from the Deck.

I mean, there's no way I can win because I'll only get a max of 2 additional points in the playability section, but that is how the card would be used.

Anyway, it was an unfortunate situation I found myself in with this card, as I essentially had to make a balanced Harpie's Feather Duster with some relation to Dustons. Still, I enjoyed making it. The art as well.

[spoiler=Entries]

i will join sent 40 points for entry and pool donation also heres my card
[spoiler=Card]JYIDvfd.jpg[/spoiler][spoiler=Lore]Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card(From your Hand) by Banishing a Normal Dragon-type monster from your Graveyard. You can only Control 1 Face-up "Outlaw1994 the Red-eyes Lord". This Card is also always treated as a Dragon-Type. You can Special Summon 1 "Red-eyes" monster from your Deck or Hand. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. During either player's turn: You can tribute this card and halve your life points; Destroy all Cards on the Field and if you do both player's draw 2 card's then Special Summon 1 monster from their Hand in Face-up Defense Position. You must control a Face-up Normal Dragon-type monster to activate this effect. You can only use 1 "Outlaw1994 the Red-eyes Lord" effect once per turn.[/spoiler]

Points sent; I'll get to work

EDIT: Done

moRsjKR.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can change this card's Attribute OR Type.  By discarding 2 cards from your hand, add 1 monster from your Deck to your Hand whose Type or Attribute is the same as this monster's, except "UnendingEmpire, the Everlasting Seeker".  You can only use each effect of "UnendingEmpire, the Everlasting Seeker" once per turn.  You can only control 1 "UnendingEmpire, the Everlasting Seeker".[/spoiler]

Points sent. Card was hard to make without being completely OP, considering the story behind my name. But oh, well, here you are.

[spoiler=Degritone, Warrior of Imagination]iRC7e22.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can Special Summon this card (from your Graveyard) by tributing 2 monsters with 2000 or more ATK, and if you do, gain 500 life points. This card cannot be targeted or destroyed by the effects of Spell/Trap Cards. You can banish the top card of your Deck to target 1 monster on the field with less ATK than this card; destroy that target, and if you do, increase this card's ATK by 300. When this card is destroyed: Gain life points equal to the difference between this card's ATK on the field and its ATK in the Graveyard. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in the Graveyard: You can add 1 of your banished cards to your hand. You can only activate each effect of "Degritone, Warrior of Imagination" once per turn.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

There were so many more things I wanted to add because I was basing the card off my OC, Degritone, rather than me, but then it would have been about 100 lines. It was really hard deciding what to keep out of those effects.

I decided to keep the basic outline of the above, but then there were about five different ways I could have gone about each individual effect. He was going to originally be based around tokens since he can create, basically, Shadow Clones and have those tokens be what you tribute for his SS. Then started to go down the path of Spell/Trap manipulation, then Graveyard manipulation. Everything seemed about as OP as he actually is in-universe, but I didn't want to create an actual OP card, so I settled on this powerful, but not OP (at least compared to every other option I had), effect of destruction and LP gain.

I really wanted to add

"If this card is attached to an Xyz Monster: It gains the following effect.

-Destroy this card and Special Summon its Xyz Materials to your opponent's side of the field."

as an anti 101 effect, but again, not enough space.

sounds nice i'm in xD

very hard to find an image to fit my name, i had to create on myself
enjoy :D

buddhacontest.jpg

Lore: This Card cannot be Normal Summoned, Set or Special Summoned, exept by banishing 6 Light Attribue monster from your Graveyard. Once per Turn you can banish 1 Light Attribute monster you control to Special Summon 1 banished Light Attribute monster in Face-Up Defence Position. In this Turn you cannot Normal Summon a monster. 

Horrid at singles, so I made something for an old archetype.

No547kt.jpg

in retrospect, I feel like I did this wrong, as I am certainly not a robot, but oh well. Guess I just have one of those names.

As Fairy and Spellcaster types are my favorite, it was only fitting to support one of them ^^

edx4Rab.jpg

2 or more Level 4 Fairy-Type monsters.
Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz material  from this card to Special Summon 1 Fairy-Type monster from your Deck with a ATK equal to or less then the detached monster. The Special Summoned monsters, effect is negated and cannot attack on the turn it was Special Summoned.  If this card would be removed from the field, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card instead. Increase your opponent's Life Points by an amount equal to the ATK of the detached Xyz material and end the Battle Phase. If this face-up card has no Xyz materials, destroy it.

gadtron.jpg

[spoiler Lore]During the turn this card was Normal Summoned, you can Normal Summon 1 "Gadget" or "Gadjiltron" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) Once per turn: You can reveal 1 EARTH "Gadget" monster in your hand; this card's name becomes the revealed card's name until the End Phase.[/spoiler]

Being named after a sub-archetype is suffering.

What, you were expecting my usual design stage exposition? Too bad, you get a mere one-liner.

Points are sent. Here's my entry...

Seriously :P , I didn't find an existent archetype that'll fit my name, except this one XD  

992848LV7IgnobleKnightTemthe23rd.png

This card can be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 “Noble Knight” monster. This card gains 100 ATK for each “Noble arm” equip Spell card and “Noble Knight” monster on the Field. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these effects.

*Target 1 “Noble Knight” monster you control; Reduce that target’s Level by 1, then, Special Summon 1 Level 1 tuner monster from your Deck or Hand.

*If you control no other cards; Special Summon up to 3 Level 4 “Noble Knight” monsters from your Hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters During the turn you activate this effect, except “Noble Knight” monsters.

93PNn3A.jpg

[spoiler='Philemon's Offer']Offer your opponent a handshake. If they accept your handshake, both players can add one card from their Deck to their hand. If you have no cards in your hand when this card is activated, they must accept the handshake.[/spoiler]

I believe mine is the first non-Monster submitted, ain't no rule you can't be a Spell Card!

I desided to go small and simple...ish lol

yYtIeof.jpg

[spoiler=Effect :P]If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a monster other than a Winged Beast-Type monster, its Level is reduced by 1. If this card attacks, at the end of the Damage Step, it gains ATK and DEF equal to the amount of damage it delt till your opponents End Phase.[/spoiler]

9v22FF9.jpg

Better?

I sent my points, now here is my Entry

[spoiler='Card']aPtggv7.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Lore']Can only be Xyz Summoned by using a Zombie-Type Xyz with no Xyz Material as an Xyz Material.
During the End Phase of your turn: Detach one Xyz Material from this card or return it to the Extra Deck. This card's original Atk is equal to 1000 Atk times the number of Zombie-Type Xyz Material attached to this card and this card's Def is 1000 Def times the number of Zombie-Type Xyz Material attached to this card. Up to twice per turn, you can target one card in your opponent's Graveyard and two cards in your Graveyard; flip them face-down, and if you do attach 1 Zombie type monster from your hand or field to this card. Other Zombie type monsters you control cannot declare an attack, but are unaffected by other card effects. You can only control 1 face-up "Feartheghost, Keeper of Souls".[/spoiler]

Well I've not entered a contest for years, but this one seems fun. If its not too late, here is my entry:

lvxqc1e.jpg

[Spoiler Lore]

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. If this card is sent from the Deck or field to the Graveyard: Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. When this card is Special Summoned: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy that target. If you do, then during each of your End Phases: Banish 1 card from your opponent's Graveyard for a number of turns equal to the Level/Rank of the destroyed monster (this card must be face-up on the field to activate and resolve this effect).[/Spoiler]

finally got some idea

[spoiler='Entry']

j92NwpZ.jpg

I swear I could die by embarrassing now.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Aix the Bestest]dajeIFl.jpg

Once, while this card is on the field: You can target 1 monster in your Graveyard that was sent there from the field or can be Special Summoned; shuffle all cards in your Graveyard with that name into the Deck, then, this card's Level becomes equal to that card's Level/Rank and this card gains that card's effect OR that card's stats until your opponent's End Phase.[/spoiler]

I think I'll join this,too.

vywUSnu.jpg

2 Level 6 FIRE Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 4 or 5 FIRE monster as a Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also became Xyz Materials on this card.) Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: target 1 FIRE monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. Monsters Summoned by this effect cannot attack during the turn they have been Summoned. You cannot Special Summon other monsters during the turn you activate this effect. When this card leave the field: You can discard 1 card; return 1 face-up card to owner's hand.

Alrighty, here's my entries. Like I said, I'm doing 2: one for my current display name, and one for my usual one. Just go ahead and pick one (or both if you prefer) to grade for the contest.

[spoiler='Harpie's Feather Duston']

NApLIEb.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be used as Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Material. While this card is face-up on the field: it cannot be Tributed. During the End Phase: destroy all Spell and Trap cards this card's controller controls, and if you do, this card gains 1000 ATK for each card destroyed by this effect. If your opponent controls a "Duston" monster: this card can attack directly.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Kanokarob (Makes a lot of sense if you know the origins of my name)']

ePLmvDa.jpg

2 or more (max. 5) Level 6 monsters
This card gains 100 ATK for each LIGHT monster in the Graveyard(s) and 100 DEF for each DARK monster in the Graveyard(s). During each of your End Phases: place 1 Counter on this card (max. 6). Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material and remove any number of counters from this card, then apply the corresponding effect, depending on the number of counters removed.
1: When your opponent declares an attack: negate that attack, then end the Battle Phase.
2: target 1 monster in each Graveyard: attach them to this card as Xyz Materials.
3: Destroy 1 card on the field. 4: Inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each monster on the field.
5: This card can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase. 6: Your opponent's Life Points become 600.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Entry]
gHXUaEj.jpg
You can only control 1 "Josholche Factory". Each time an Earth monster's effect is activated (except during the damage step), place 1 Olche Counter on this card. You can banish this card with Olche Counters on it; Special Summon 1 EARTH monster from your Deck whose Level is equal to or less than the number of Olche Counters that were on this card.
[/spoiler]

Is it too late to join?

EDIT: I just sent you the points so here is my card. Thanks!

Inner Battle - TPagSwaqq

c98YbFY.jpg

Cannot be Special Summoned. While face-up on the field, this card is also LIGHT-Attribute. During the fourth End Phase after this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. During each of your Standby Phases, switch the original ATK and DEF of this face-up card.

This card is basically a representation of me. My parents are total opposites and they made me. I have a Yin Yang symbol tattooed on my arm. I feel like it works well. The Lore basically plays off of that. It can't make up its mind and is all encompassing while constantly changing. I hope you like it!

y2xaymX.jpg

Effect 1: You Can Special Summon This Monster If You Sacrifice 2 Lvl 1 Or Higher "Spellcaster" Type Monsters

Effect 2: If This Card Is Special Summoned You Can Special Summon One Other "Spellcaster" Type Monster That Is Lvl 4 Or Lower

Effect 3: Every Turn For Every "Spellcaster" Type Monster On The Field This Card Gains 100 Attack And Defence Points.

Effect 4: In Every 2 Turns A Spell And "Spellcaster" Type Monster Will Be Revived And Put In Your Deck

It Needs OCG Fix I Think

I'll give it a shot, points sent (with a little donation ;))

[spoiler='Card']

sL2qRg5.jpg

Lore:

Level 7 or higher Tribute Summoned monsters cannot be targeted or destroyed by Spell/Trap Effects. Once per turn: You can target 1 "Qliphoth" card in your Graveyard or Extra Deck; shuffle that target into the Deck, and if you do, you can either place 1 "Qliphoth" Pendulum Monster from your Deck face-up in the Extra Deck and draw 1 card OR add 1 "Qliphoth" monster from your Deck, Graveyard or Extra Deck to your hand.

[/spoiler]

I'd love to join. 

so the min. pot goes like this 1/4/9/16/25 etc.? 

nevermind,... 

i will add my entry to this post (edit) once it's ready. 

[spoiler=card]

2eoiq9z.jpg

Once per turn: during the Battle Phase, when the first attack is declared:

target the attacking monster and roll a six-sided dice; apply the result:

• 1 The target's attack is negated, its controller gains 1000 Life Points.
  • 2 The target gains 500 ATK. +3 The target's ATK is halved until the End Phase.
  • 4 The target's attack becomes a direct attack to it's controller's Life Points.
  • 5: The target is banished until the End Phase.
  • 6: The target's attack becomes a direct attack to the opponent's Life Points.

Art Credit: "The all-seeing Eye" by liquid mushroom (DeviantArt)

[/spoiler]

I have sent my Points here is my card:

VezJuCX.jpg

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by banishing 2 FIRE monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can tribute one FIRE monster on your side of the field. If you do target one of your opponent's monsters and destroy it."

I got it. 1 squared is still just 1, so I sent 3. Anyways, here's my entry.

First, the ritual.

The Devil Machine

xwCvWXs.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "UCD - Universal Cosmic Destroyer". You must banish up to 3 monsters from your field, hand, or Graveyard whose total Level is equal to 10, and reduce your life points to 100 to activate and resolve this effect. After this effect resolves, give control of this card to your opponent. It remains on the field until its controller's 3rd End Phase. During each player's End Phase, place one "Prayer" counter on this card. You can tribute this card with 5 "Prayer" counters on it to target one monster on your opponent's side of the field; banish that target.

UCD - Universal Cosmic Destroyer

qVcdNUv.jpg

You can Ritual Summon this card with "The Devil Machine". This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by Ritual Summon. This card's Ritual Summon cannot be negated. When this card is successfully Summoned; banish all monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn; negate the effect of a card that targets this monster, except "The Devil Machine". This card is unaffected by card effects during your Battle Phase. This card's ATK is equal to the number of your banished cards x500. 

Fun Fact: there are 2 easter eggs on both of these cards pertaining to the game they are based off of. I'll donate 10 points to the first person to guess them correctly (no it's not the prayer counters).

Finished my card B)

wsvUiPw.jpg

Edited Submit:If you can't see it, log into Yugico>http://yugico.com/user/39468-Zerower

465805.jpg

Card text
This card can be alsoRitual Summoned by Banishing the RitualSpell Card, "Offering to the Sun Goddess" and 1 level 8 monster from your deck. When this card is RitualSummoned, Look at the top 4 cards of your Deck reveal one of them to your opponent and add it to your hand, Then return the other cards to your Deck in the order of your choice. During your Main phase; you can Return 1 card to it's owners deck: Add 1 "Creation" Spell/Trapcard from your graveyard to hand.

465804.jpg

Card text

This card is used toRitual Summon "The User of Amaterasu". You must also Tributemonsters whose total Levels equal 8 or more from the field or your hand. When you successfully RitualSummon "Light of the Celestial Plain 輪Amaterasu眼" this turn; This card is also treated as ContinuousSpell card; instead of being sent to the graveyard. During this turn, any monsterdestroyed by battle byRitual Monster "Light of the Celestial Plain 輪Amaterasu眼" you control will be returned to the top of the Deck instead of being sent to the Graveyard. When this card leaves thefield, this turn theRitual Summonedmonster by this card: cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

Adding 57 To Pot just to make it 2000 for the win, lol. 

Okay, joining my first contest. 

Here's my card:

PCl7Zq3.jpg

Level 4, summoned at the cost of four, gains 400 attack per card and serial number 44444444 and it is a kraken that eats enemy monsters and spits out shipwrecks...

you know

because Krakonfour. 

SEivSre.jpg

You can only use 1 "The Electric Wizard" effect per turn, and only once that turn. Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send 1 card on the field to the Grveyard. Detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; banish 1 card from your opponent's hand face-down.

[spoiler='Entry']akLBS9b.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Lore']When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Graveyard or increase this card's ATK by 250.[/spoiler]

DISCLAIMER: I decided to use my old username rather than my new username.

2mzz0hz.jpg

Achievement unlocked: Made a card while giving absolutely zero shits about it. Now, let me smoke my sakura weed in peace. 

EDIT: Ruling stuff because otherwise accuse me of terribad OCG

-The banished monster is summoned immediately once there are no Anode Tokens on the field

- If Cathode Conductor is removed from the field before the effect resolves, the banished xyz is gone 4eva

Any further questions? 

[/spoiler]

This will help keep track of all the cards to make it easier to judge.

Yes, we have the power to edit your posts if needed (either if you have inappropriate content or something along those lines). I just modified that post with spoiler tags so it wouldn't increase loading time.

As for the points, we can alter them if we need to; but that's reserved for higher level contests that require our approval. (You're still responsible for giving out the prizes promised from this contest via entry fees)

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. You can Special Summon this card(From your Hand) by Banishing a Normal Dragon-type monster from your Graveyard. You can only Control 1 Face-up "Outlaw1994 the Red-eyes Lord". This Card is also always treated as a Dragon-Type. You can Special Summon 1 "Red-eyes" monster from your Deck or Hand. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. During either player's turn: You can tribute this card and halve your life points; Destroy all Cards on the Field and if you do both player's draw 2 card's then Special Summon 1 monster from their Hand in Face-up Defense Position. You must control a Face-up Normal Dragon-type monster to activate this effect. You can only use 1 "Outlaw1994 the Red-eyes Lord" effect once per turn.

Outlaw1994

B: 9.5 (the SS effect has no specification on when you activate it + how often you can do so.)

P: 3 (runnable mostly in Decks that can run nornal Dragons; aforementioned Red-Eyes but most people use his superior form in Darkness Metal; Hieratics could probably do it but they have much better things to go into besides this)

Total: 31.5

sorry bout the late reply with the special summon effect as it says in the lore highlighted above "You can only use 1 "Outlaw1994 the Red-eyes Lord" effect once per turn." so its like d-rulers in the sense that each effect can only be used once per turn. also its an ignition effect as it doesn't say "During either player's turn: " therefore can only be used during your own turns main phases. as you said this was made to be a red-eyes card to help make the deck a bit more powerful. hope that answered the few things you said and thanks for the good review

Finally finished.
[spoiler=Scores]

Outlaw1994
Balance: 33
Creativity: 12
OCG: 22
Picture, Name, and Overall Appeal: 8
Followed Contest Rules:10
Total: 85

UnendingEmpire

Balance: 34
OCG: 23
Total: 87

Degritone
Creativity: 13
Total: 88

Buddha
Balance: 29
Creativity: 11
OCG: 18
Picture, Name, and Overall Appeal: 9
Total: 77

Giga Hina
Balance: 36
Total: 90

J-Max
Balance: 35
Total: 89

Gadjiltron
Balance: 39
Creativity: 14
OCG: 25
Total: 97 (That explaining helped)

Mayuki
Balance: 32
OCG: 20
Total: 82

TEM 23
OCG: 21
Total: 86
Philemon
OCG: 24
Total: 84

Darkmare/Coolspy74
Creativity: 10
OCG: 21
Followed Contest Rules:6 (Yandere isn't a type and rules said make a REALISTIC card.
Total: 75

Feartheghost
Balance: 27
OCG: 19
Total: 76

.Saber
Balance: 38
Total: 95
Aqua
Balance: 37
OCG: 25 (almost always)
Picture, Name, and Overall Appeal: 10
Total: 96

Aix
Creativity: 14.5
Total: 97.5

Burning Demon
OCG: 24 (was surprised)
Total: 93

Harpie's Feather Duston
Picture, Name, and Overall Appeal: 10 (Did you get a picture a pircture of harpies feather duster and paste dustons all over it?)
Total: 94

josholche
Total: 90
TPagSwaqq
Creativity: 14.5
Picture, Name, and Overall Appeal: 9.5

Qliphoth Tool
Total: 95

Dramatic Crossroad

DarthPhoenix
Creativity: 11
Picture, Name, and Overall Appeal:7
Total: 83

UCD
OCG: 17
Picture, Name, and Overall Appeal: 7
Total: 79

A_Kuzuryu
Balance: 32
Total: 83

Amaterasu
Balance: 27
OCG: 17
Picture, Name, and Overall Appeal: 7
Total: 71
krakonfour
Balance: 33
Total: 86

Electric Wizard
Total: 92

Trap Kirito
Total: 39.5
Total: 87

Toyo
Total: 92

[/Spoiler]

A lot of the criteria killed you in some shape or form; OCG had several mistakes and was hard to understand at times. Playability also took a drop because of its summoning requirements; you made them more reasonable, you would've gotten a higher score there.

But granted, coolspy should've gotten docked a few more points for using a Fake Type.

Archived