Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relationships in high school and middle school (lol) are pointless. I probably won't be seeing anyone I know now in 2 years.

I had a few. They sucked. Hard.

Wait for college' date=' or later.

[/quote']

Just to retort,

as the late great Mitch Hedberg once said

'I'm not going to stop doing something just because what happens at the end. "Hey Mitch you want an apple?" no it will eventually be a core.'

I'm not going to not go out and have a good time in high school, because eventually its going end.

*"fun time" is not a sexual term.

There is a girl that fell in love with me at first sight, and I felt the same way. We met at her uncle and my second cousin's wedding. She was the Flower Girl, and I was the Ring Bearer. I found out because someone in my family told me that they overheard her talking to someone in her family and that the girl said that she had a crush on me. I have also been told that whenever the girl thinks that I might be somewhere, she looks around for me. I haven't told her that I like her, but she would have been if she found out that I knew what she had said about liking me. Now I'm regretting it, because one of her friends said that her hairstyle is ugly, but she probably said that because she was jealous of how beautiful the girl that i like was, so the girl that i like cut her hair, and i think that she might not be as pretty. But, her hair will grow back within a year. (I am a boy, not a girl. Yes, I know that my username might have made you think that i am a girl.

Relationships in high school and middle school (lol) are pointless. I probably won't be seeing anyone I know now in 2 years.

I had a few. They sucked. Hard.

Wait for college' date=' or later.

[/quote']

Just to retort,

as the late great Mitch Hedberg once said

'I'm not going to stop doing something just because what happens at the end. "Hey Mitch you want an apple?" no it will eventually be a core.'

I'm not going to not go out and have a good time in high school, because eventually its going end.

*"fun time" is not a sexual term.

Fun time is a sexual term, and once you've already realized that there is no woman who is deserving of you, then it really doesn't make one too enthusiastic to date. Of course, Sex is sex, and all it takes is a little bit of talk, and you have cleverly created a false sense of security so that the other will not feel used. Its funner to enjoy simple pleasure than to degrade one's self to go out with someone who is misguided, and its fun to play/deceive people.

I can safely say I have NEVER had a crush. If I see a guy and think "oh, he's hot", it's not really a crush because it's just recognition and I don't think about it except when I actually see the person, and even then I don't think much of it.

Wow, I forgot about this thread. I'll sum up the rest of my stuff in this post, I hope.

Part 2: Wow, now I miss her even more

I first saw her in my freshmen introduction day. At my High shool, they pair you up into groups of 10 with random people. I was in a group that had 8 girls and 2 guys (including myself). It was the first day, and on the first day I don't really care about anyone else (so no crushes develope). We went to one of the modules (some building used for classrooms) and explained a little about ourselves. I don't remember much about that day, it was a while ago, but I remember one thing. For one of our activities, we had to fold up a piece of paper and then draw something in each square that had to do with one of the questions asked. I belive 3 of the questions were "What was your favorite thing as a baby", "what have you never done that you want to do" and "who would you take to a concert and who would you see"? We had to talk to 3 other people and see what the other said. The last person I talked to was a beautiful girl, slightly smaller than me, brown hair). I said hello and we shared ideas. We both actually had the same answer for the "what have you never done" question, which was Skydiving. We talked a little, then we had to go back to the auditorium to finish up the introduction day.On my first day of school (officially) I went to my tech class. The same girl from the intro day had the class with me. We recognized each other, said hello, and sat down. The techer gave us a little project to go do, and we worked together. A couple weeks later we had to do this drafting project, she was kinda behind because she missed about 3 days, and I was completely ahead. I sat down next to her in an empty chair and helped her, then we became friends. She's had a boyfriend since then, which I kinda ignored. when they broke up, I was one of the only ones there to comfort her, which kinda scores me some points :d Now after that class was over, we got our new schedules. And the bad thing? We had no classes with each other, and we don't have the same lunch. I'm kinda pissed. I see her around campus some times, but I never get a chance to say Hi. And now I like her even more, she's kinda my new crush. And what else? Now I have realized that she had a crush on me. It was obvious. she was the first person to talk to me on Day 1. She liked it when I sat next to her and gave help. She stopped by and said hello when I was working on project,s in addition to other things which happened. How blind was I? Damn.

Halfway into the 1st semester, we were both invited to my friend's halloween party (she'll be my next subject, a very sad post I'm afraid.) We decided to take a break from the chaos inside my friend's house and went out to their patio. It was me, some other guy (I dunno his name), Jacob (cool dude that knows my other friend) and the girl I have a crush on. I don't know how it started going, but we were on the subject of music. My crush was talking about her fav band. It was Korn, but she also liked stuff like Slipknot and Disturbed. I was blown away, I totally took her for a girl that would like Rap. I told her I liked Disturbed, Korn, SOAD and Korn too, and we laughed.

Hopefully next semester I'll have a class with her. She shows the most potential to be a GF than anyone I know, which is good for lonely ol' me. I got noone.

Does anyone have any tips for me? The girl that I like lives about 10-30 miles away from me. I'm nervous about telling her that I like her, and I'm rarely around her more than once in a year. I'm going to see her in a few months, but I'm so nervous about telling her. I'm afraid that the longer I wait to tell her, that she might meet someone else and fall in love with him. What should I do? I blush when I get near the girl that I like.

My ex and I were never in any of the same classes. We also had different lunches. We did marching band together' date=' and that ended around Novemberish. Because you two aren't in any of the same classes, ask if she does any extracurricular you might be interested in.

[/quote']

I know she has a 5th class after school, but that's dancing. Too late to join, and if I joined just to be with her she might think it's a little weird >> I'm just hoping to get a class with her next semester.

• 3 weeks later...

im a 9th grader and i like this 8th grade girl name Biby...we met in a wedding and most of my sister's friends (middle skool students) run around like little kids trying to run away from getting tickeled. until i saw Biby was standing in the corner watching them run around. shes like the only mature middle skool girl there was and i asked her "are u the only calm one?" she says yes and we talked for like the whole wedding dinner until its time to leave but before i left i told her taht i want to talk to her more. i asked my sister if she knows her. good thing she knows her very well, too bad they go to a different skool and im in high skool. i got her number tho'. my friend said "shes too young for you. shes in middle skool and your in high skool. get a gf at your age". screw taht crap. and another thing...i like 3 girls! biby is one of them. i dont know who to go through first. i also learned taht shes a christian like me...we havent seen each other for weeks and i really want to ask her out...but i cant. me and her?! her parents wont let her...i know. and my mom got pissed when i was talking to her..she told me: "why are u talking to her? are u hitting on ur sister's friends?! (yea) u dont deserve a gf because ur failing ur classes. what would u tell ur gf about your grades?!" i responded: "well ill tell her to help me (duh)" so, yea. my parents are blockin me from asking a girl out. its hard.

hope u guys understand.

Archived