Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

yeah, but it gets better, that girl apparently had sex with another girl, and yet, beckah(girl i like) did not get mad, they stuck together, and just today, I found out they broke up, so, i'm 50/50 on what I should do, should I try again, or should I just give up and let her be on her way? 0_o

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and what' date=' may i ask, is this twist you're talking about?

[/quote']

He made a topic about it about a month ago, and IIRC, she started going out...with another girl.

so?she's bisexual,infact,i applaud bisexuals(not just because i am one)

well then' date='Mr.Dread Knight,i suggest you find a way to her...be it flying,walking,swimming,or digging through the Earth

[/quote']

And what, Monsieur Aximil, am I to do once I get there?

1.its weird being called "Monsieur"

2.its not my place to tell you what to do when you get there

i have a crsuh on this girl at my school and ive liked her since 4 grade im in 7th but in 5th grade i got a girlfriend whols my crushes best friends so i dont no how to get my crush to like me

get close to your crush and be yourself' date='and if she likes you,she will be all over you soon enough...believe me,i [b']have a bunch of girls who keep trying to be with me [/b]and i dont even know half of them

I quite frankly find that situation annoying, i have had 2 girls like like me at a point and dear god it was terrorfying.

Gay guys attract the girls sadly.

Yes, girls were al over me so I told them I was Gay ( I'm not tho)

I have a gf for a month now.

i have a crsuh on this girl at my school and ive liked her since 4 grade im in 7th but in 5th grade i got a girlfriend whols my crushes best friends so i dont no how to get my crush to like me

get close to your crush and be yourself' date='and if she likes you,she will be all over you soon enough...believe me,i have a bunch of girls who keep trying to be with me and i dont even know half of them

[/quote']

I quite frankly find that situation annoying, i have had 2 girls like like me at a point and dear god it was terrorfying.

Gay guys attract the girls sadly.

[spoiler=My story]

I used that one, lucky this kid said I was, then DJ's quote = New relationship (after a 40min chat @ parent's evening)

Relationships in high school and middle school (lol) are pointless. I probably won't be seeing anyone I know now in 2 years.

I had a few. They sucked. Hard.

Wait for college' date=' or later.[/quote']

Absolute Truth.

The way I see it, I shouldn't bother with a relationship due to how much time I will end up wasting with the person I am in the relationship with, and that all I will really ever get out of it is pleasure. I know I cannot love anyone as much as I love myself, so I don't see why I should waste my time with them when I know I already have all I need to be happy. Perhaps I need someone who isn't a complete dumb b*tch.

I'm a United States Marine living with my current girlfriend of four months. We met 4 years ago over a chatroom' date=' met this past year, and began dating shortly there after.

[/quote']

Explains the Grammar.

Haha. :P I kid.

Static, i seriously laughed out loud at your last comment xD

Despite my previous position on High School relationships, I am, as of today, dating a girl in my school. I apologize for my hypocrisy. Next thing you know, I could become capitalist...AAHH!

Archived