Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not just ask her? Now that I think of it, it would seem kind of awkward to go up to a girl and be like, do you like me? Ask her out, that is the best way.

One time, I thought I was in love. I thought about this girl every day and every night. Believe me, I was really in love. One day, I asked her out, she said no, my whole life flipped over. I went home and cried a little. Yes, I cried. Me, a super macho manly man cried. But that is life. You get some things you want, and you don't get some things. Deep inside, I still have feelings for her. Yes, its true.

I have a big crush on somebody. I just don't have any clue how to ask her out without feeling awkward. + rep to anyone that can help me.

First off, if you can do a double date, then the akward disappears because your not the only 2 people who can talk.

Ask her to hang out, dont call it a date.

I have a crush on a girl. I hate crushes. I HATE THEM!!!!!!!! I hate them because they get out, everyone knows, and they tease you. Even if it is your best friend. But I'm too scared to ask her out. I'm afraid she'd say, "Me? Go out with you? HAHAHAHA!!!". :(

I have a crush on a girl. I hate crushes. I HATE THEM!!!!!!!! I hate them because they get out' date=' everyone knows, and they tease you. Even if it is your best friend. But I'm too scared to ask her out. I'm afraid she'd say, "Me? Go out with you? HAHAHAHA!!!". :(

[/quote']I agree and theres also the chance of "Are you serious,Everyone you wont believe who just asked me out"

I am in 6th. every girl I like is always taken just before I ask them out and the next time the other guy is getting the s#%# out of him before he can say anything cause I am f@#$ fed up with this crap. but any way I've always ben teased about it and the thing is I'm the strongest 6th grader at my school and every one there still tick me off just for the heck of it

geez....you're in a world of pain.....um, do you have dances? If so, simply ask her to dance, dance well, and then simply ask her out, after class, to do anything, simply anything...EX: I asked Annie to play tennis with me...(we're both pretty good at it)

if you don't dance, simply ask after school, but flirt with her*, and wear popular brands, and act nice, if somebody does anything that may offend her, get revenge, secretly...then ask, that's what I did for my previous crush in 5th, and it worked like a charm

*NOT TOO MUCH lol

Archived