Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

if you don't dance' date=' simply ask after school, but flirt with her*, and [b']wear popular brands[/b], and act nice, if somebody does anything that may offend her, get revenge, secretly...then ask, that's what I did for my previous crush in 5th, and it worked like a charm

*NOT TOO MUCH lol

bcus if u wear dem cool clothes, u get teh girlz :/

Yeah. I didn't go to Abercrombie & Fitch just so I could get a better chance at getting a girl. I just wore what I usually wear. Black beat-up hoodies, tightish black t-shirts, darkish baggy jeans, and pink studded belts. I really frown upon people who think they'll be cool just because they wear what's popular.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, expect a lot from me.

[spoiler=Part 1: I heart gothic chicks]

My first crush was a girl I knewin 6th grade. I saw her only in 1 Class (PE, we did running with the girls) and also between blocks / lunch. She was gothic. Not heavy dark stuff, but she had darkish-red hair and she wore black eye makeup. She was pretty cute. We had talked before, but I thought nothing of it. She goes to my high school now, but we share no classes T_T. In closing, only a crush.

Next time: Pt. 2: Soft hands that can kill you easily

@icemasteralex: Exactly. And who in their right mind would spend $100 on ripped jeans? You could just buy jeans at the Old Navy for $20 and rip them up yourself. Who knows, you may even have fun doing it. (I try not to rip my jeans. If I do, I end up with a good old rip down the back of one of my pant legs). Anyway, it's best to just be yourself. But that doesn't mean, "Want to go out with me? By the way, I like Yugioh". For whatever reason, liking Yugioh seems to be a taboo in most schools. (I didn't really hide anything when my ex-girlfriend found out I liked Yugioh. I just said I liked it as hobby. Which is pretty true by the way. She didn't really seem to care.)

I had a GF back in 6th grade, then we broke up in 7th. After that, we continued going out until the end of 8th grade. I'm in 10th now, BTW. Last year, she asked me out AGAIN, and I said no, because I was still scarred (did I mention she cheated on me), but now I'm having second thoughts. The only problem is, she's going out with someone else now. :( I'm so confused!!!!! What do I do now?

I had a GF back in 6th grade' date=' then we broke up in 7th. After that, we continued going out until the end of 8th grade. I'm in 10th now, BTW. Last year, she asked me out AGAIN, and I said no, because I was still scarred (did I mention she cheated on me), but now I'm having second thoughts. The only problem is, she's going out with someone else now. :( I'm so confused!!!!! What do I do now?

[/quote']

If you had that much of a problem dating her, she will probably break up with whoever she's dating pretty quickly. Wait a while then ask her out.

im not sure what to call mine... i dont have a gf and never "crushed" on this girl... but we were close friends and since i moved islands with zero ways of contacting her, ive felt empty... but meh, seemed like the right thread to say something like this eh?

i dont look at women the way most would, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and i hold that dear.... thats why ive never even attempted to get a gf or things of that sort....

i probably have 1 of the longest relationships out there without anything serious happening...did you know that kids actually start going out in kindergarten?well i do because i am 1 of them...its with this girl named Chelsea i met in kindergarten,im in 9th grade now...so we have been going out for 10 years without getting married or even having sex(just being honsest,dont get offended by me saying that) or anything

i probably have 1 of the longest relationships out there without anything serious happening...did you know that kids actually start going out in kindergarten?well i do because i am 1 of them...its with this girl named Chelsea i met in kindergarten' date='im in 9th grade now...so we have been going out for 10 years without getting married or even having sex(just being honsest,dont get offended by me saying that) or anything

[/quote']

No offence intended, but there is a real difference between childhood relationships and adulthood ones.

Childhood relationships often never last, it is when your older that things are more serious.

Compare my relationship with my BF with yours, theres is a big difference, and not refering to age, but about what a relationship really is. Often when your young it does seem real but its really not.

i probably have 1 of the longest relationships out there without anything serious happening...did you know that kids actually start going out in kindergarten?well i do because i am 1 of them...its with this girl named Chelsea i met in kindergarten' date='im in 9th grade now...so we have been going out for 10 years without getting married or even having sex(just being honsest,dont get offended by me saying that) or anything

[/quote']

No offence intended, but there is a real difference between childhood relationships and adulthood ones.

Childhood relationships often never last, it is when your older that things are more serious.

Compare my relationship with my BF with yours, theres is a big difference, and not refering to age, but about what a relationship really is. Often when your young it does seem real but its really not.

WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT?

[/quote']

WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT?

are you saying that my relationship is not real?but puppylove?

i have a crsuh on this girl at my school and ive liked her since 4 grade im in 7th but in 5th grade i got a girlfriend whols my crushes best friends so i dont no how to get my crush to like me

get close to your crush and be yourself,and if she likes you,she will be all over you soon enough...believe me,i have a bunch of girls who keep trying to be with me and i dont even know half of them

Archived