Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

i have a crsuh on this girl at my school and ive liked her since 4 grade im in 7th but in 5th grade i got a girlfriend whols my crushes best friends so i dont no how to get my crush to like me

get close to your crush and be yourself' date='and if she likes you,she will be all over you soon enough...believe me,i [b']have a bunch of girls who keep trying to be with me [/b]and i dont even know half of them

I quite frankly find that situation annoying, i have had 2 girls like like me at a point and dear god it was terrorfying.

Gay guys attract the girls sadly.

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a crsuh on this girl at my school and ive liked her since 4 grade im in 7th but in 5th grade i got a girlfriend whols my crushes best friends so i dont no how to get my crush to like me

get close to your crush and be yourself' date='and if she likes you,she will be all over you soon enough...believe me,i [b']have a bunch of girls who keep trying to be with me [/b]and i dont even know half of them

I quite frankly find that situation annoying, i have had 2 girls like like me at a point and dear god it was terrorfying.

Gay guys attract the girls sadly.

Yes and a lot of popularity aswell.

I was crushed by a boulder and I can't feel my legs and it has scarred me ever since.

Well I don't fancy anyone, kinda cause of the fact that I get p-ed of with stupid people and a lot of people are stupid.

Yes. Yes' date=' I have a girlfriend. I swear, she's the perfect complement to my personality. There is, however, the slight complication that [i']she lives on the other side of the planet[/i]. :evil:

well then,Mr.Dread Knight,i suggest you find a way to her...be it flying,walking,swimming,or digging through the Earth

Ummm, I got a girl I REALLY like, and she knows I do,

We are both the same age, she is only like, 2 months older than me.

So, there is alot more to the story, in fact, some things happend today that have givin it a little twist, but, ummm, I doubt people wanna hear me talk about that, just, my point is, I got a person I like, and i'm not shure, but, she may like me some, and I got no idea what to do...

Archived