Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got a gf and she is hot and the only thing I did was when this punk a$$ b@#$% tried to push her around I beet the living s@#$ out of him. it awsome I just wish she will still go to my school next year. but if she does go to a defrent school I don't know if I could get another so wish me luck. and the fun part is she goes fast if you know what I mean.

You're only 13? Do not have sex that younge. Take it from someone with experience about that stuff. I was that age when I first did it. Even though she was on the pill and I was using a condom, she still got pregnant. Do not risk it that younge of an age.

I have told a girl that i love what i think about her and now we are together

Here is how it happened:

it happened on the last day of school,i was standing all alone in a corridor when she approached me and we started talking,and after we talked for about 5 minutes or so,then i told her what i think about her,and that i had a crush on her from the first time i have laid eyes on her,she told me that is the same way that she felt for me,then before me or her could say anything we kissed.

All i can say is i'm in 8th --> 9th grade summer break... never had a GF... and the girl i have a crush on has a bf... therefore... i my opinion life sucks...

P.S. another bad thing is i won't have any classes with her next year... *sigh*

Archived