Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have told a girl that i love what i think about her and now we are together

Here is how it happened:

it happened on the last day of school' date='i was standing all alone in a corridor when she approached me and we started talking,and after we talked for about 5 minutes or so,then i told her what i think about her,and that i had a crush on her from the first time i have laid eyes on her,she told me that is the same way that she felt for me,then before me or her could say anything we kissed.

[/quote']

Some guys get all the (good) luck... I'm the luckiest guy there is... but it is all bad luck...

Just walk up to her and tell her how you feel. Even if she does have a boyfriend. Just don't touch her. Not even on the arm. She'll think you're coming on to strong.

I'm too shy... and...

I know the bases like this.

First base is kissing and holding hands.

Second base is Feeling the other up. Like playing with breasts and hand jobs.

Third base is blow jobs and fingering.

And a home run is sex.

Tell me if that needs to be deleted. I'll gladly do it. It felt really weird posting that.

Gen had a very good reason for wanting to go

she's basically a prisoner in her own house

and dont give me that crap about her mom loving her either

her mom is a complete jabroni (sorry for the language, but its true)

in fact, shes the reason my mom hated my bf in the first place!

although now my mom has nothing against him at all

Clariex: Her mom must love her some. Otherwise' date=' she would have gotten an abortion or kicked her out of the house.

[/quote']

Gen tried to kill herself once, and her mom didnt care

so i dont think she loves her very much, if at all

but Gen certainly doesnt love her mom, i can tell you that

Can you sat stalker... I was already one to her during the school year... and i did do that... just be a little to strange to call... she wouldn't speak to me after that...

-{Edit}- I've just about memorized everything i know about her... it is scary...

Boss Z: Look her up in the phone book and give her a call.

Clariex: Most parents don't care. They say it's just a phase.

oh yeah, thats real nice

especially when she actually ATTEMPTED to kill herself, and not just say she was going to

and her mom knows it, yet she still doesnt care

I won't see the girl that I have a crush on until next February. I'll just beg my parents to let me invite her to my B-Day party. Asking probably won 't help, but they cave in after I bug them so much. Wish me luck! Well, the base thing that Aximil posted was a little disturbing. At least now I'm not confused about the bases and what they mean.

xD I love how blatantly you wrote out the bases, Ax. No apprehension whatsoever. Awesome.

And Clariex, I think you should go try and hook your mom up with someone. =P Maybe she's just jealous that you love someone. Find her a man! xD I'm sorry, I know I probably shouldn't be joking about this, but it could work...

._.

Archived