Boyfriend/ Girlfriend/ Crush/ Crushed Thread

Glorious eXcess

xD I love how blatantly you wrote out the bases' date=' Ax. No apprehension whatsoever. Awesome.

And Clariex, I think you should go try and hook your mom up with someone. =P Maybe she's just jealous that you love someone. Find her a man! xD I'm sorry, I know I probably shouldn't be joking about this, but it [i']could[/i] work...

._.

i doubt it will work

i think shes like given up on men

which is prolly why she hated my bf so much at first

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres a red head (Like me lol) Girl I'll be meeting (Hopefully) soon in a drama class who was talking to me and wanted to do my hair (For a boy, I have freakishly long hair, my hairis beaded, [1/100] and vibrant red in the sunlight, I take advantage of it) Anyways she seems to like me from whatI can tell, I like her. We'll see. (She looks like Haley Williams so much it is un-freaking canny)

xD I love how blatantly you wrote out the bases' date=' Ax. No apprehension whatsoever. Awesome.

[/quote']

Actually, he's not entirely right.

There are two sets of bases, Minor League and Major League

First in both is frenching

second in Minor is seeing the genitals, 2nd in major is hand to the genitals

Third in major is mouth to organ, In minor it's feeling the genitals

Home base is the same.

Up to bat is just starting a relationship, and outfield is single

Well, my good friend...name still unmentioned... has a Deviantart account, and I'm starting to set mine up. I might call her up and ask questions about it, see what her username is and show her mine. Maybe if she sees the only picture I've got there, she might get smart and dump her possessive lusty atrocity excuse for a BF...

(ThePencilsPuppet @ deviantart, the only pic i've got up is my recreation of my avatar btw. The description reads "made when I found out the truth about 1 of my friends, everyone I show it to thinks it's emo.)

[/quote']

Actually, he's not entirely right.

There are two sets of bases, Minor League and Major League

First in both is frenching

second in Minor is seeing the genitals, 2nd in major is hand to the genitals

Third in major is mouth to organ, In minor it's feeling the genitals

Home base is the same.

Up to bat is just starting a relationship, and outfield is single

Well, I was just saying how I was taught about the bases.

(Some might consider this post inappropriate... but hey, I'll just say it's rated PG-13... inform me if I must delete it, authorites.)

Huh....

It would appear my relationship is in deep poop.

So... I've been dating this girl from where I used to live--South Dakota--for two months now.

We haven't seen each other in about two years.

Well...

Both of us are... extremely sexually charged. Nymphomaniacs, the both of us.

Now, this causes... problems.

I'm sixteen. She's eighteen. We both have hormones up the wazoo.

Well... the other day, I met a girl, her name's Kyla.

The thing about her is... we instantly clicked, and I could feel an attraction.

She's extremely free-spirited, and all that cool stuff.

I met her thursday, got her number, and we talked all weekend.

And monday came along, and I got to a Major 2nd base, as y'all put it.

NOW

This causes an issue, does it not?

Kyla and I haven't done anything else since then, except maybe a hug here and there. We're still cool, it's as if nothing happened at all.

But... I feel guilty. I know I should tell my girlfriend, Brittany, all about what happened.

But I'm afraid to.

I'll admit, I'm a craphead when it comes to lying to lovers. I've cheated once or twice before (Not on Brittany, but in other relationships).

The thing is... this distance thing is killing me. Seriously.

I know I've got to tell her, but...

I love her. Maybe not as much as I thought, but... I was weak, and stupid, for doing that yesterday.

I know what I have to do... but I can't get the courage to do it.

And I can feel the ulcer in my stomach growing each minute...

(Some might consider this post inappropriate... but hey' date=' I'll just say it's rated PG-13... inform me if I must delete it, authorites.)

Huh....

It would appear my relationship is in deep poop.

So... I've been dating this girl from where I used to live--South Dakota--for two months now.

We haven't seen each other in about two years.

Well...

Both of us are... extremely sexually charged. Nymphomaniacs, the both of us.

Now, this causes... problems.

I'm sixteen. She's eighteen. We both have hormones up the wazoo.

Well... the other day, I met a girl, her name's Kyla.

The thing about her is... we instantly clicked, and I could feel an attraction.

She's extremely free-spirited, and all that cool stuff.

I met her thursday, got her number, and we talked all weekend.

And monday came along, and I got to a Major 2nd base, as y'all put it.

NOW

This causes an issue, does it not?

Kyla and I haven't done anything else since then, except maybe a hug here and there. We're still cool, it's as if nothing happened at all.

But... I feel guilty. I know I should tell my girlfriend, Brittany, all about what happened.

But I'm afraid to.

I'll admit, I'm a craphead when it comes to lying to lovers. I've cheated once or twice before (Not on Brittany, but in other relationships).

The thing is... this distance thing is killing me. Seriously.

I know I've got to tell her, but...

I love her. Maybe not as much as I thought, but... I was weak, and stupid, for doing that yesterday.

I know what I have to do... but I can't get the courage to do it.

And I can feel the ulcer in my stomach growing each minute...

[/quote']

Ouch, that's some serious stuff...

Well, the best thing to do is to not let your basic instincts get ahold of you. Follow your brain, not your pants.

I haven't had anything like this happen to me (when I think about it, I've only had pain when it comes to relationships), so i can't really tell you what to do now, butyou should follow what you think is right. If you think brittany would stay with you and not get mad, tell her, but if you know she will and that you're fine with keeping a secret, then don't...

Theres a red head (Like me lol) Girl I'll be meeting (Hopefully) soon in a drama class who was talking to me and wanted to do my hair (For a boy' date=' I have freakishly long hair, my hairis beaded, [1/100'] and vibrant red in the sunlight, I take advantage of it) Anyways she seems to like me from whatI can tell, I like her. We'll see. (She looks like Haley Williams so much it is un-freaking canny)

I bet my hair is like 10x longer than urs :P

Archived