my own CCG (Chaos Card Battles)

NeoRWBY65

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you agreeing with my 100 cards and the assignment of rarities then?

EDIT: New keyword: Scramble: before combat during your turn, this card's stats are switched around at random.

Why yes, yes i am.

Please could we come up with a Keyword for Scry-ing like in MTG... I have run out of Keywords....

Soooo.

I have 2 archetypes i wanna make,

Oblivion's Poison

Neo-Chronos

I have decided to make Neo-Chronos first and make Oblivion's Poison a WIP that can be a special release eventually.

Soooo, here are some main Neo-Chronos Cards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Passive ability

Chronos, Watcher of Time

Once per turn you may cast a spell during your opponents turn.

Whenever you cast a spell (non-creature) Scry 1 before it's resolution.

During the end phase, if you cast a spell this turn, target 1 spell card in your graveyard and add it to your hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for some maindeck stuff 

Neon Confluence

Level 1

Sorcery

Draw 1 card.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neon Glass Stones

Level 0

1/1/1

Cant Attack

Whenever you cast a spell (non-creature) Scry 1 before it's resolution.

The only problem i have is that this deck could become OTK Centered because it could potentially search any card of the deck quite swiftly, so many nerfs could be in order, one that already got nerfed was Neon Confluence, It went from Level 0 to level 1.

Should I do some basic bread and water cards? They could take the name of 'Chaos' or 'Battle', or whatever you want!

Talk it over with Neo, im gonna focus on my Archetypes Solely for a bit and help in some other things here and there, but my main focus is probably on My Neo-Chronos and how i can make them fun but not OP, because that's really bothering me.

I have an idea for an archetype. The Andromeda Starship. It is basically Kagero, only with heavier defences and weaker attacks. If you and Neo approve, I will start making some rough cards.

Andromeda Starship is a TV series so im pretty sure that would have to be renamed o.o

Idk Kagero so.....

Examples?

I was hoping Blaze Rod would have come back with examples so I could see what he was talking about before I posted again. Oh well

I think at least two of the factions should embody the conflict of order vs. chaos, but I'm not sure what other qualities to put on the remaining two factions in this.

I was hoping Blaze Rod would have come back with examples so I could see what he was talking about before I posted again. Oh well

I think at least two of the factions should embody the conflict of order vs. chaos, but I'm not sure what other qualities to put on the remaining two factions in this.

Neo Chronos is definitely order.

Because they live in a citadel in the sky.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to think this should be an online Card game, so that the effects that have random elements do not need the player to have special dice for each circumstance, as well as making it easier for players to have access to it. If you guys agree with this, I'm going to put it up on my gamejolt page alongside my other project, and we can continue with development here and on gamejolt.

I'm starting to think this should be an online Card game, so that the effects that have random elements do not need the player to have special dice for each circumstance, as well as making it easier for players to have access to it. If you guys agree with this, I'm going to put it up on my gamejolt page alongside my other project, and we can continue with development here and on gamejolt.

I agree.

Good idea. But what server will you use?

...I don't really know. I'm not familiar enough with designing online games

No offense, but you should. But still, you need to finish all the cards and collect card art suitable for fitting into a finished card template. That means there is plenty of time to work it out :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived