my own CCG (Chaos Card Battles)

NeoRWBY65

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xD fantastic.

Something that i would love to introduce is something similar to Legion.

You know the effect is in vanguard that basically allows you to equip a specific monster from your deck to it.

It would also be cool to do the sets of cards like vanguard did them with specific clans and then there type (human,elf,spellcaster etc.)

Rules

-------

.You start on 40 Life. 

.Starting hand is 6 cards big...

. Monsters Have three stats Attack/Defense/Intelligence

. Decks are 50 cards big.

. On your first turn your level is 1 and increases by 1 during the beginning of all your other turns.

.You declare what you attack with 1 by 1 and your opponent declares what they block with when an attacker is declared.

.Spells that don't stay on the field only count toward your level count for that turn.

.You can only control/play cards if your level is equal to or below the amount of levels you control.

.When in damage calculation with another defending OR attacking MONSTER involves all three stats, and if you lose in just 1 stat, your monster is destroyed, and if you win in one different stat, your opponent's monster is destroyed.

.In damage calculation involving your monster and another player you roll to choose your stats and inflict damage to your opponent depending on the chosen stat.

.You get a free mulligan (when you draw your starting hand you can shuffle your hand into your deck and draw the same amount of cards you shuffled in... after the first mulligan you can do it again but you draw 1 less card).

.If a monsters stat drops below 0 it is destroyed.

Keywords

.Combat shield means that monster has 2 lose in 2 different stats for it to be defeated in battle.

.Strike, reduce 1 stat of a monster depending on the number that comes after strike.

.Level-Freeze, decrease your level by the number that comes after Level-Freeze until the end of your NEXT turn.

.Level-Lock, decrease your level by the number that comes after Level-Lock.

.Cure -?-?-?- target a damaged or "about to die" creature and give it +?+?+?. that creature cant attack or block for the rest of the turn.

.Curse -?-?-?- give target creature that hasn't been dealt damage this turn and give it -?-?-?.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things that need more work.

.Moar keywords! 

.Clans!

.List of monster types.

Thats fine ^^

You asked for my opinion and i gave it.

As-long as i can take it off the list now im happy ^^

Updated the board btw

New Keyword idea btw.

instead of saying "Decrease your level by X"

We could just say a keyword.

instead of saying  "Decrease your level by X" 

We could just say Level-Lock

instead of saying "Decrease your level by X until the end of your next  turn"

We could use Level-Freeze

Its just an idea of using Overload/Echo abilities basically.

Idm if you dont like the idea its just a suggestion.

Also can/are we going to have hero powers.....

we'll have to make them balanced if we do, but it makes the game infinitely more fun ......

Also since we have levels instead of mana its basically like playing an MMO in card form so why not have abilities personal to your character.....

For moar keywords.

Cure -?-?-?- could probably help, like Cure could be basically be a heal/buff for an ally target, there's a catch though,the creature has to be "about to die" or damaged by battle or by strike, you can then chain a cure effect.

I Like this idea because then Curse -?-?-?- could simply be the exact opposite

Example

I was maybe thinking that paladins Hero Power would be...

Level 2

Level-Freeze 1

Cure 1-1-1

That target cant block or attack for the rest of the turn.

Archived