Fight the Maid Army?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course not. I don't need a maid outfit to serve tea, and neither do my employees at my tea shop.

Okay, to expand. All I wanted is my tea to be served as soon as possible, my high class gourmet meals to be served on time, my laundry done well, my mansion tidy and clean, my pet dragons taken care of, my collection of ancient artifacts polished, my schedule organized and recited to me by my butler every day so I don't forget anything important, and my guests taken care of and well received when they visit.

What army? The monkeys that reside by the Treehouse?

No, he's cloning coolspy.

Okay, to expand. All I wanted is my tea to be served as soon as possible, my high class gourmet meals to be served on time, my laundry done well, my mansion tidy and clean, my pet dragons taken care of, my collection of ancient artifacts polished, my schedule organised and recited to me by my butler every day so I don't forget anything important, and my guests taken care of and well received when they visit.

That's all well and good, but all it takes is one unplanned attack to rip a hole in your schedule.

You... Want to... Clone coolspy and destinyexodia...? This is personal, now! I'm not just doing this for master anymore!
*opens fire on striker*

Coolspy was flat out rejected. I knew the consequences of getting him involved. And tbh, I thought destinyexodia would have died during his testing.

*starts dodging Toyo's bullets*

No, it falls under my noblesse oblige and duty to uphold the justice.

Striker, a pardon can be granted with your unconditional surrender and oath of fealty.

Don't do it Striker! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STRIKES. YOU WILL NEVER SURRENDER DAMMIT!

By order of Aix, First of his Name, King of the Maids and RPers, Lord of the Literary Subforums, Protector of YCM, this... stuff... is hereby quarantined to the Spam section.

I have performed my duties. Peace out.

Aww... I can't make a status about it, or write a fanfiction about the great Maid Army?

Archived