YCM: The Anime: The Fanfic: The Thread

Aix

Name: Elly

Personality: Calm, and is always at Aix, Ain, or Toyo's side serving them tea (or defending them if the enemy attacks). Always refers to Aix as either Master, Hakushaku, or Aix-sama. Refers to Toyo and Ain as Toyo-sama, and Ain-sama respectively. Loses her sh*t and becomes a total blubbering mess if the tea gets spilled. Yaoi obsessed. Hunts Agro's booty. When Agro declares war, she tries to make peace and make a Yaoi/Yuri paradise for all of YCM. Makes a crap ton of innuendos. Finally the most important thing she is smooth. As. f***.

[spoiler='Appearance']512270-swr_sakuya.jpg[/spoiler]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who DIDN'T have this idea at one point?

But no one thought that I might magically revert back and forth between a blonde shota to a brown-haired teen on occassion. Because no one else would know how to use it well.

I sleep with everyone anyway.

You keep avoiding me.

Name: Toyo
Appearance: Pink hair and flat-chested, but has a wonderful ass and back. Basically Noel Vermillion with Sonico hair. Has an overall cutesy look to her.
Personality: Yandere for Aix and constantly seeks attention from him and everyone. Has A-cup angst. Overall genki girl. May or may not have something with Agro.

Name: Jolta Priest
[spoiler=Appearance]Jolta takes the form of a pair of twins, both about 1.42 metres tall.

The boy, Castor, has heterochromatic red-left gold-right eyes, and a gold-hued ponytail. He wears on a comedy mask on the right side of his head. He dons a grey suit with a pinkish red tie and shorter pants.

The girl, Pollux, has heterochromatic gold-left red-right eyes, and a pink-hued ponytail. She wears a tragedy mask on the right side of her head. She dons a grey suit with a golden-hued tie and shorter pants.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]While you might believe that these twins are seperate beings, their minds are actually one. Jolta Priest is one being with two seperate bodies.

Jolta is rather mischievious and will often play pranks on unsuspecting victims. They also enjoy drinking fine English tea with milk, and don't forget the scones.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Capabilities] Jolta Priest's two bodies are both capable of flight and nuclear energy manipulation. Castor dual-wields shields, while Pollux wields a rapier and a glock.[/spoiler]

I'll be way over here if anyone wants to notice me.

t9smSwF.png?1?9986

Name: Jolta Priest
[spoiler=Appearance]Jolta takes the form of a pair of twins, both about 1.42 metres tall.

The boy, Castor, has heterochromatic red-left gold-right eyes, and a gold-hued ponytail. He wears on a comedy mask on the right side of his head. He dons a grey suit with a pinkish red tie and shorter pants.

The girl, Pollux, has heterochromatic gold-left red-right eyes, and a pink-hued ponytail. She wears a tragedy mask on the right side of her head. She dons a grey suit with a golden-hued tie and shorter pants.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]While you might believe that these twins are seperate beings, their minds are actually one. Jolta Priest is one being with two seperate bodies.

Jolta is rather mischievious and will often play pranks on unsuspecting victims. They also enjoy drinking fine English tea with milk, and don't forget the scones.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Capabilities] Jolta Priest's two bodies are both capable of flight and nuclear energy manipulation. Castor dual-wields shields, while Pollux wields a rapier and a glock.[/spoiler]

heterochromatic so edgy

Archived