YCM: The Anime: The Fanfic: The Thread

Aix

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine, I'll join.

Name: Agro, the Shota Sky Pirate

Appearance: Short hair blonde blue-eyed shota. Thin with midriff. Has nice ass; hunted by Elly, admired by Dae. Generally doesn't wear everyday clothing. Will wear spacesuit, arabian garb, sailor uniformswimsuit, SWIMsuits, nosuits, etc. Adorbs and knows it.

Personality: Chooses a mood and runs with it. Can be deadly cold, heartwarmingly cheerful, tacticiously evil, or something. Mood changes only happen to fit the situation. Oblivious to whether or not he's making everyone bleed out their nose or extremely uncomfortable. Loves everybody. Emphasis on body. Will lose pants sometimes. Friends/fwb with all of Aix's maids. Feigns interest. Doesn't actually care about what he's doing half the time.

oh sure yes i'm a whore

now sleep with me

I've been waiting, get your ass in gear. Literally.

ACWxrvIb.jpg

Name: Tormented Von Béchenstehin VII

Description: Many describe the King as a heroic leader with a sense of pride matched only by that of the uguu kawaii maids but Tormented Von Béchenstein VII is actually a cold and calculating individual with a lack of trust in many of his men, he favours himself as "I am Tormented the one True King, Lord Commander of Ycmeldra's Fleet and First Born of the Gods themselves.this quote is often said upon introduction of his presence although many mockingly use it-especially when trying to goad his forces into an attack. He once proved a prophet wrong by the flick of coin, he could turn a whole army around by the mention of nothing but his name, he is the Legendary Super Saiyan Tormented Von Béchenstehin VII.

He is openly adamant that Agro is a failed lovette but teases him all the same 

dislclaimer: Legendary Super Saiyan's right's are held by showcase nothing to do with dbz at all, therefore it is free to use in this great anime

Tormented is not a copyright held name other than by me whom owns all rights

Uguu Kawaii Maid's have been copyright claimed under my domain

God Moding must be made with Tormented Von Béchenstehin VII as he is literally a top tier pokemon, like Ash's Pikachu Levels.

Name: Raine

Description: I was born on top of a log cabin on the Sun on the city of RomeoXXVelvet, which if you're unfamiliar with the geography of the Sun, it's like Helios Tijuana. Anyways, at a young age, my 3 parents who crafted me from clay and breathed life into me, discovered my talent for beating grown men with a violin. This was a prized skill in my neighborhood and I did shows across the country beating up old men with various musical instruments. The Zombie Beatles were my opening band. Anyways at the age of K, I was kidnapped by Lord of Stars and Equalities, Saffron. Turns out with was around the time Earth had released Pokemon Red and Blue and he took offence to having only a city in the game named after him so he planned an invasion. This was the first time I had any relief since I had been used as a sex slave since my kidnapping. Fortunately, a sex slave for their species was singing Madonna songs dressed as PBS characters since they lacked genitals. It was still freaking creepy. Anyways, that's how I saved the world and came to Earth as Raine and I've been sterile ever since. 

Description: I was born on top of a log cabin on the Sun on the city of RomeoXXVelvet, which if you're unfamiliar with the geography of the Sun, it's like Helios Tijuana. Anyways, at a young age, my 3 parents who crafted me from clay and breathed life into me, discovered my talent for beating grown men with a violin. This was a prized skill in my neighborhood and I did shows across the country beating up old men with various musical instruments. The Zombie Beatles were my opening band. Anyways at the age of K, I was kidnapped by Lord of Stars and Equalities, Saffron. Turns out with was around the time Earth had released Pokemon Red and Blue and he took offence to having only a city in the game named after him so he planned an invasion. This was the first time I had any relief since I had been used as a sex slave since my kidnapping. Fortunately, a sex slave for their species was singing Madonna songs dressed as PBS characters since they lacked genitals. It was still freaking creepy. Anyways, that's how I saved the world and came to Earth as Raine and I've been sterile ever since. 

Godangit just when I thought I knew your history you throw this at me

Sterile? 

WHY

Name: Mars Black

Description: Blonde haired, blue-eyed, wears a black longcoat, usually open. Attire underneath is subject to the scene, ranging from white dress shirt and black slacks to jeans and a t-shirt. Best way to describe personality is a hopeless romantic Tsundere. Who dotes on his wife and would do anything for her/to help her. Much less tsun to people (or equivalents thereof), but not limited to: Caeda, Mugen, Koko, Agro, Dem, Airride, Lunar, Chris, Ain/Risa/Maribel/whatever her name is now, Daemon, Rodrigo, etc. Shy as hell outside of a position where he knows what he's talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Cherz

Description: Hm, think about 5 foot 5, long brown hair, and white af. Usually the hair is in  a braid. Also, perfect nails, average chest size, and a taste in plain but stylish clothes. 

Personality: A few words that come to mind are sly, deceitful, and prissy. Kinda like a princess, but less stuck-up. Complete germaphobe, and very intellegent. After all, I did gain a spot in the cynical 6 for my skills with a computer.

Also, Cynical Six should be on this.

Name - Trei Blyte

Description - An individual who is roughly 6 foot. Mid length hair dark brown hair and grey-blue eyes. Spends most of his time at the computer but remains fit and attends kendo most Friday nights. Enjoys writing but isn't the best writer.

Personality - Shy and mysterious who is difficult to talk to about most stuff unless its about Star wars, anime or card games. Has difficulty taking to girls who aren't related to him.

Sure why not?

[b]Name:[/b] Pika

[b]Two Sentence Summary:[/b] Former moderator of the TCG section but now more of a relic of the Golden Age of YCM, if you could call it that. She quit moderating and spends most of her time living quietly and peacefully in the countryside mostly avoiding trouble.

[b]Appearance:[/b] She is much older than she appears. Her voice is a bit deeper and more harsh then her waif-like aappearance would suggest, and she usually speaks bluntly to people she dislikes, which is most people. She looks like a teenage girl, but she has dark bags and wrinkles under her eyes. She's rather flat chested and she's short. Her hair is brown, styled in a pixie cut. She typically wears capris, a baggy sweater, and sandals.

[b]Personality:[/b] She seems to have a bit of a quiet personality, though she feels she has lots to say. She seems a bit like a war veteran, sometimes out of it and usually quiet. Her best days on YCM are clearly behind her, and she sometimes shakes or shivers or just in general seems unsteady when moving our pouring tea.

If someone asks her a question, she usually just answers rather tersely and bluntly.

If someone asks her for advice (which is different from a question), she does sometimes speak at a length, to a degree that you can tell how she earned that mod hammer all those years ago. Kind of like Uncle Iroh from Avatar, but a lot less wise and a lot more Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and tiredness and general dislike of people.

Probably not like... a main character or anything. Just a side character when he's running from THE LAW and then... she lets him do whatever in her creepy old house. Feel free to expand on it if you want though, IDC.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived