YCM Member Brawl V

Agro

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added scoring and tiebreaker rules to the "Brawl Format" section of the OP.

After each round, I will post a standings board for you all.

I was actually hoping to go against Trap Kirito...ya know...^^;

You'll do that in the second match tho.

Here's my predictions for my matches

Trap Kirito: Only real chance I have to be honest. Probaly pull a narrow win.

Agro: GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER! It will be a whitewash and Agro will be bathing in my Virgin Blood.

Chaos Sonic: CS is more of a Vet then myself. However I may stand a chance. COuld be close.

Final Predictions: 1W 2L. Agro will be using my head as a Basketball.

Here's my predictions for my matches

Trap Kirito: Only real chance I have to be honest. Probaly pull a narrow win.

Agro: GAME OVER MAN! GAME OVER! It will be a whitewash and Agro will be bathing in my Virgin Blood.

Chaos Sonic: CS is more of a Vet then myself. However I may stand a chance. COuld be close.

Final Predictions: 1W 2L. Agro will be using my head as a Basketball.

Mine's complete opposite, same W/L status tho...

Trap Kirito: A HOPEFUL win, since he's just in Games, mainly Reaction Images.
Agro: My Night Guardian may have this. People seem to know/like him a bit more and he's the YCMB host this time...go figure.

J-Max: EVERYONE pretty much knows him. He's like one of the Legendary Vets around here...if I ever stood a chance, it would be a miracle.

Judgment - 1W 2L

Then again...I suck at final predictions...xD

Awwww.... We can't see who voted for who? Wanted to see which Sexy Members took their time out to vote for who :P

I don't want people to necessarily see which individuals like whom better than whom else. Just overall.

Prefer anonymity.

I'm baffled by the votes I'm getting. Like, guys, really?...I can't say I'm not a bit touched, though I'm sure it's cause of the whole cow thing. :)

I can't speak for the others but to me you were (and always will be) a stand out guy in the community. Most newbies make a few cards and then vanish. You had this friendly aura about you. Also your username stood out to me too ^^ Best of luck in the YMB mate, I voted you in because I feel like you could go far.

I can't speak for the others but to me you were (and always will be) a stand out guy in the community. Most newbies make a few cards and then vanish. You had this friendly aura about you. Also your username stood out to me too ^^ Best of luck in the YMB mate, I voted you in because I feel like you could go far.

I see. Well...Thanks, I really do appreciate it, that's nice to hear. Not sure on how true it is, but it's nice.

Archived