TCG New Challengers (NECH)

The New Challengers booster set contains a host of daring cards that no Duelist should be without, including some of the most powerful Pendulum Monsters to date!

With the recent debut of Pendulum Summoning to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, only a handful of Monsters have been made available to Duelists that utilize this exciting game mechanic. Starting with The New Challengers booster set, Duelists will be introduced to the Qliphort, a new Monster theme that harnesses the power of Pendulum Summoning like nothing else. In addition to the Qliphort, The New Challengers includes an exciting array of cards for Duelists to strengthen their Decks with. Scorch opponents with cards for the Burning Abyss Deck theme, with four new Monster cards including a brand new Synchro Monster! New support cards for popular Deck themes like Naturia, Heralds, and Machina are also included, as well as popular Xyz Monsters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL TV series arc. Finally, Duelists can Summon new cards for recently-introduced Deck themes like Superheavy Samurai, Satellarknight, Yang Zing, Shaddoll, and more!

The New Challengers booster set contains 100 cards:

48 Common Cards
20 Rare Cards
14 Super Rare Cards
10 Ultra Rare Cards
8 Secret Rare Cards

Source: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-nech.html

What would you like to get from this?

I, honestly, would not be surprised if they gave us another Qliphort RotA.
Since, ya'know, they would want to force that deck onto as many people as possible, and giving the Deck yet another searcher would be a way to do it.

That aside, I'd love to see them do something outlandish and make a new Naturia card.

I, honestly, would not be surprised if they gave us another Qliphort RotA.
Since, ya'know, they would want to force that deck onto as many people as possible, and giving the Deck yet another searcher would be a way to do it.

That aside, I'd love to see them do something outlandish and make a new Naturia card.

It wouldn't be surprising if they did give Qliphorts another searcher (they have 2 already; what's a third one :V), but they might try to put more effort into making Burning Abyss good IMO.  Naturias aren't my favourite deck, but it would be nice to see them finally amount to something.

Also, regarding the ZeXal Xyz, they could be Beyond the Hope and CXyz Barian.  Hope Dragun is another possibility.

they have 2 already; what's a third one :V

Tool was the 1st.
Summoner's Art was the 2nd, but only because people remembered it existed.
Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is also a card, but people remembered it existed after they found Art; The 3rd RotA.
The Qliphot Equip is the 4th.

So them potentially getting a TCG RotA would make for 5 searchers, for a total of 15 the Deck could run.

Tool was the 1st.
Summoner's Art was the 2nd, but only because people remembered it existed.
Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon is also a card, but people remembered it existed after they found Art; The 3rd RotA.
The Qliphot Equip is the 4th.

So them potentially getting a TCG RotA would make for 5 searchers, for a total of 15 the Deck could run.

I was only referring to the themed searchers (Tool and Sacrifice).

Personally I'm thinking the OCG Imports will be:

Double-Fin Shark
Silent Angler
Depth Shark
Saber Shark
Guard Penguin
Number 94: Crystalzero
Full Armored Crystalzero Lancer
Full Armored Black Ray Lancer
Sea Lord's Amulet
Diamond Dust

The rest of DP15. It kinda goes with the theme of "popular Xyz Monsters from ZEXAL" because I highly doubt we will see things like Hope Dragun in here

Double-Fin Shark
Silent Angler
Depth Shark
Saber Shark
Guard Penguin
Sea Lord's Amulet
Diamond Dust

The rest of DP15. It kinda goes with the theme of "popular Xyz Monsters from ZEXAL" because I highly doubt we will see things like Hope Dragun in here

Beyond the Hope and Barian King of Wishes or whatever it's called fit that bill very well too though, since we do still need them.

Burning Abyss and Qliphort for Tier 1 after this set pls. Prove me right Konmai.

http://the808blog.com/yugioh-tcg/3047

Konami Digital Entertainment Inc., is proud to bring you a new product release New Challengers Super Edition. This product is slightly different from previous releases known as Special Edition. New Challengers Super Edition provides an excellent value for all Duelists with each box containing 3 booster packs of The New Challengers, plus 1 of 14 Super Rare cards!

This product features some of the most powerful Pendulum Monsters ever seen, as well as popular Xyz Monsters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL TV series arc. The Super Edition offers Duelists another chance to pull an awesome foil card from The New Challengers, like the powerful Pendulum Monsters “Qliphort Carrier” and “Qliphort Helix“, the mysterious “Taotie, Shadow of the Yang Zing“, “Fire Lake of the Burning Abyss“, monsters from the ZEXAL TV series “CXyz Barian Hope“, “Number 39: Utopia Beyond“, and more!

With one guaranteed Super Rare card in each Super Edition box, plus the 27 cards pulled from the 3 booster packs, Duelists can load up their Decks with more Yang Zing, Shaddolls, Stellarknights, monsters from the Burning Abyss and other Deck themes!

Ima throw caution to the wind and guess the Tuner is something like:

Burning Abyss Tuner guy
DARK Fiend
If you control a non-Burning Abyss; Destroy this card
If you control no backrow -> You can Special Summon this guy.
If this card is sent to the Graveyard -> Special Summon this guy
can only use 1 "Burning Abyss tuner guy's effect per turn and only once per turn.
1500 / 0 for lulz

Double-Fin Shark
Silent Angler
Depth Shark
Saber Shark
Guard Penguin
Sea Lord's Amulet
Diamond Dust

I'd love this sooo much.

pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

• 2 weeks later...

Really wanna know what flying dinodolphim does. Between it and Foucault, you can just run 6x vanilla pendulum searchable by Summoner's Art that gets 3-6, which isn't bad, if the effect is decent.

Are you looking at that Scale 7 Normal card? Because it looks awesome.

And what do you know, we are getting No.99. YAY!

Yeah, Lancephorynchus. It's name is apparently a pun on a dolphin genus, so it's a flying lance dinodolphin. No idea when Tachikaze logic took hold.

It's just a potentially decent summoning set with Foucalt, given how they share a ROTA and are decent beaters to recurr

Yeah, Lancephorynchus. It's name is apparently a pun on a dolphin genus, so it's a flying lance dinodolphin. No idea when Tachikaze logic took hold.

It's just a potentially decent summoning set with Foucalt, given how they share a ROTA and are decent beaters to recurr

Also I feel like they both work with Dragon Horn Hunter and all of the other Normal Pendulum stuff that's going on right now.

Archived