• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recall that ARC-V only has one generation of packs, and whatever colors that are available are from the current booster pack rainbow. Closest I can get to crimson for your pack is standard red (though I guess Raging Tempest gave me a better idea of the color, and that should be close enough).

But yeah, give me a couple minutes to do it (you are lucky that I have Photoshop open at the moment).

No problem; though I suppose I'd better update the examples a bit so you know what each of the colors looks like. Booster template for ARC-V should be calibrated to whatever RATE has for its coloration; I'll have to add Maximum Crisis's colors when we actually get a good pic of it, but that won't be until next January).

You can order at any time, but just don't ask me to do repeated orders back-to-back (i.e. every day). Remember that I have other members that I have to serve besides you, and I also have other commitments to contend with (i,e, academics, part-time job, moderating my sections here, family stuff).

Am I right to post my order here that I put up in Tormy's shop? I feel like it might take a while from him XD

Sure, you can post the order in here if Tormey's taking forever (and he kind of is). Just as a sidenote that I do have academics to contend with, so depending on circumstances, I might not be able to do orders right away.

At the time I'm writing this, pretty much free (except for needing to do Cow's avi).

Sure, you can post the order in here if Tormey's taking forever (and he kind of is). Just as a sidenote that I do have academics to contend with, so depending on circumstances, I might not be able to do orders right away.

At the time I'm writing this, pretty much free (except for needing to do Cow's avi).

Yeah that's completely fine, i don't mind a week or two whatever means it will be better, Tormy seems inactive last week or so though so i thought i'd you up for it, i'll copy and paste the order into this comment for you

I could probably render that for Jio, the fire on the foot and tail might still be visible but that looks like the only thing that might not be how you want after, Of course i'll need permission off Sakura first but if i do then you'll have render done tonight :P

----------

[spoiler=Sig]

[spoiler=Render]So i did the render myself...dystopia1_zps317bfnax.pngOr we have one without the messy cords dystopia2_zpsmcrv5fxf.png

If the renders aren't good enough let me know

Sig:

Dimensions - I want it to be something like 500x200, but if it needs to change for Feng Shui reasons, i'm not worried. Id just prefer sigs to be long over tall

Render - Same as the above, whichever works better for you. And again, if it isn't rendered well enough let me know :P

Text - "The Threat Is Real" or "The Threat Is REAL!" Not sure which will look better

Colour - Black and red schemed also (+With fire particles! :D)

Other - for 200 height i was thinking from the tip of his head to his waist but you're the expert. If doable, some crumbling buildings in the background would be cool

It's alright, I got them both dealt with (Jio's render wasn't too difficult, maybe bar for having to cut off part of the flames b/c of the pic above it)

[spoiler=Cow]

mU89kPk.png

[spoiler=Jio Matoni]

l2W4NE0.png

Yeah i dunno what was going on with that random pic on top haha, i half rendered it then i decided to leave it to you :P and i had no clue which parts were of the main piece or not, like the random tail coming from the edge 

Just look for the pieces that appear to be connected to the main pic (although I may have given him part of another dragon when I did the flames on the tail). That can be deleted if needed.

Yeah simple enough for renders usually

While we're there, is there any mistakes/flaws in my render I gave you above? If you've seen the original image there's some places where the background really blends in with the figure, some bits i cut out and went back to the original and found they were part of the figure, ended up spending at least 2 hours doing it haha

Archived