Alright, I'll see what I can do.

Might be a week or so, given I have things to deal with this coming week (well, I should say November 14 - 18th); group project, standard coursework, etc. Don't think it should be too difficult to do the sig.

Thank you! Good luck with school work!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Again

I want a render of this

because i want it in a pack : vquXtjM.png

Yes It Looks Like Savior Star Dragon :D

Pack Name : Clash of The Shining

Color : Gold or Silver, choose 1 of them

Render : The Image Above After Rendering

Style : Arc-v (The Old Color thingy)

But do not fit the render in the pack fit the dragonsoz its size is good

A reminder that I don't have gold/silver; pack stuff is themed after the booster rainbow for Series 9 (I think we have a clear pic for Maximum Chaos or whatever the new one is, so color can be determined). Everything else is fine.

However, you will need to wait a while b/c I do have projects and stuff.

Well, I can't do it now because of projects (and not at this hour; at the time of writing because past midnight), but it is certainly doable.

----

Oh right, and I looked at Maximum Crisis; pack appears to be golden-colored, so...I guess Jio will get his request for a gold colored pack after all.

Well, I can't do it now because of projects (and not at this hour; at the time of writing because past midnight), but it is certainly doable.

----

Oh right, and I looked at Maximum Crisis; pack appears to be golden-colored, so...I guess Jio will get his request for a gold colored pack after all.

Alright, I can wait a while. In fact, I can wait as long as possible.

1. Answer is no, because of course work (I've had a statistics project and other work to contend with recently). I technically have a break until Monday before finals.

2. Yeah, I can make an OCG version too. (I will need to make the BG for the pack though, since I currently do not have it made).

[spoiler=赤鼻のトナカイルドルフ非常に光る鼻をしていた (New example)]

L1uMJge.png

A more updated example of what OCG packs will look like; Sapphy ones are getting older. That, and it's holiday-themed (Rudy will be here for the whole year).

Note to self; use size 10 and soften (153 angle, 32 light) for the bevel effects on PS.

But anyway, stuff:

[spoiler=Jio]

tfdDzly.png                DlOlbyp.png

I think MACR's one is a lot lighter in tone than mine (and probably goldenrod instead), but live/learn, I guess. (Not like I had a good reference pic)

[spoiler=JellisOP]

2CjfBTK.png

No problem, although it does look a bit choppy in certain areas but probably the image itself to some extent; idk. 

Yeah, and the holiday-themed pack I posted in the spoiler above is technically an example of how they'll look like now. Will likely be updated more as the new series comes in for 2017 (Series 10). 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived