• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so if you didnt start can you please start because it was like a week ago that i asked and im itching to make my own pack.

I know, but please note that I have other things I need to take care of offline and even here (i.e. mod stuff here, job applications, trying to repair computer I normally do packs on, etc.)

Sig request:

Size -2

Color: an old brown of some sort

Background: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/JVGj7Bt6Gpg/maxresdefault.jpg

Render(s): http://i.imgur.com/BnObhNr.png

Animated? N

I'll see what I can do. 

Yo Saku, can I ask for a render?

[spoiler=Image]

3yyLSjn.png

The dragon, frog-thing, and the person mainly. Also, if possible, can you do something regarding the whiskers that kinda got cut by the text?

Oh also, for Brianatorj, here's a better quality image:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/cardfight/images/4/44/Skull_Witch%2C_Nemain_%28full_art%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120531212453

I can do the render, but can't really see it right now. (Not sure if Chromebook's blocking it for some awful reason or what). If you can upload it to Imgur, that'll probably work. I'll check if PC can get it though.

As for the other pic, it's fine, though, because he wants it for a booster that can hold regular sized cards, pixelation is an issue. 

Unless you can get one of the other Showcase vets going (or someone to make a shop), it's going to be a while.

But yeah, here you go Des.

zHhpRSr.png

(I'm going to modify the order forms for sigs and stuff a bit; orders will not always be that particular size, but rather a guide for the template I use, which is a 3:1 thing)

• 2 weeks later...

You won't see it on this site's white background (or the Imgur direct link), but if you view on a dark/transparent background, there are some white parts; though very small.

Would it make it difficult for someone to make a sig or something like that from it?

Cause eventually I will get something done.

Shouldn't have any issues with using it for GFX requests; then again, only two people even do requests nowadays.

As for signature/banner/tag stuff, going to be testing a 9:4 ratio so stock renders can be better incorporated into it (again though, final product may not always have that ratio, but it's just a general guide)

• 3 weeks later...

I am Back and i want a order :3

Order 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Pack Name: Fusion Reborn

Picture: lEuLOSb.jpg

Pack Type: TCG

Pack Type 2: Arc V

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Order 2

Pack Name: Saiyans of Destiny

Picture: blx8zIo.jpgAlso Get Rid Of This Gray Space Please

Pack Type: TCG

Pack Type 2: Arc V

Any Problems Please Tell Me <3 (More Orders Coming When These Are Done <3)

Archived