• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those of you who wanted custom images, I did say that I would be considering adding them to my list of items.

I will be adding it for those who want them (not at this time though, but it will be up sometime in the month, time permitting), but keep in mind that I am still working on making it good. (I wouldn't say that mine are bad, but may not be in a style that fits your particular likes).

Like everything else, there'll be a form that you need to fill out (and it will differ from what Tormey had for his shop).

(So right now, I am currently not offering custom images, and you'll have to make a special request for them in the subforum. But soon, they will be available here. I'll also need to update my examples and stuff.)

====

But yeah, I'd like to thank you guys for your patronage over 2016, and best wishes for the 2017 year.

Looks like I am the first customer of 2017!! ~ and a double order at that

Picture: Here you are.

Color: Deep blues and black. Maybe just the slightest bit of gold if you think it'll look good, but nothing too flashy

Animated? No thank you!

Signature Item Order:

Size: 1

Colors: Black, teal

Background: pretty much just want simplicity here, but if you could work in like a flourish of snowflakes that would be cool. 

Render: Here you are

Animated? No thanks

Special request: Do you think you could do one version with the word 'Eros' on it and then one version without the text?

Looks like I am the first customer of 2017!! ~ and a double order at that

Picture: Here you are.

Color: Deep blues and black. Maybe just the slightest bit of gold if you think it'll look good, but nothing too flashy

Animated? No thank you!

Signature Item Order:

Size: 1

Colors: Black, teal

Background: pretty much just want simplicity here, but if you could work in like a flourish of snowflakes that would be cool. 

Render: Here you are

Animated? No thanks

Special request: Do you think you could do one version with the word 'Eros' on it and then one version without the text?

Yeah, I can do that.

I'm back! I finally found out what I wanted. I would Like a pack, please.

TCG Version

Name of Booster:Rise of The Malefics

Style: Zexal Version 2

Color: White

Render:http://imgur.com/DLqUPNZ

Thanks in advance!

Somehow I feel that render looks familiar (ah right, because another user wanted a pack with that pic; don't think it's the one I rendered for the pack, but what do I remember?)

====

Hopefully will have these done by next week at latest; would've been nice if YCM weren't down for a couple days...

Yeah, I can do that.

Somehow I feel that render looks familiar (ah right, because another user wanted a pack with that pic; don't think it's the one I rendered for the pack, but what do I remember?)

====

Hopefully will have these done by next week at latest; would've been nice if YCM weren't down for a couple days...

Yeah, that was my request.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Brianatorj]

zuS2T7o.png

Yeah, I told you I only have the Series 3 one for DM era.

[spoiler=Yuya-kun]

lvXjjUp.png

I'm not skipping over JellisOP's sig order, but since I had my booster template open, I might as well clear that one as well.

===

For viewing pleasure (and future example):

Flyer_Dreams_2017.png

(Just hope my Wikia stays up)

Archived