UswPBqH.png3wkmeT1.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Dread Angel]

tvizRVz.png

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Toyo]

8LofeEx.png

[/spoiler]

Also Anastasia, the pics you gave me aren't renders; they're background pics. Look at the examples I have in main post.

(Unless you need me to render those also)

I will get to doing Rooster's one later on.

Progenitor, I haven't forgotten about yours either.

Actually cancel my order- i made a signurature of my own

If you are still taking requests, I would like this one done as a signature.

Size: 2 (Signature)

Colors: Blue and Silver

Background: I would like the pitcure to be at a tower topflat with the blue and silver colors swirling around it.

Render: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140810160730/monsterhunter/images/a/ab/FrontierGen-Zerureusu_Render_002.png

Animated: No

Spinda and Rooster's orders.

j8MNykx.png

(Spinda)

Because you wanted it resized to signature size; quality of the pic is a little blurry, but should be good enough.

[spoiler=Rooster]

OsZiCe4.png

[/spoiler]

Gundam, do you have a bigger version of that render.

Keep in mind that if I have to increase its size, the quality will deteriorate, because it's already small as-is.

---

Will also see if I have time to do Progenitor's stuff.

Last two were done on GIMP.

Booster packs are done on Photoshop (meaning that I have to switch to my XP computer for it; I use Linux most of the time, so PS will not run)

In essence, I use both GIMP and Photoshop to do things; the former for most things (although I do Photoshop renders if I have pack orders to fill, or other side GFXing projects).

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140810160730/monsterhunter/images/a/ab/FrontierGen-Zerureusu_Render_002.png

http://i62.tinypic.com/a5dr9g.png

Well these are what I could find. Pretty sure the first link is the same one however. Not sure on your end, but with Firefox and Internet Explorer, they are pretty big for me. If need to be, I am fine if you have to make it bigger.

[spoiler=GundamFreedom]

OevdVvH.png

Basically, used a stone BG for this (although most towers in dragon-related media are generally like that anyway) and then did your color choices with brushes.

For some reason, the blue didn't turn out as great, but otherwise hope you enjoy.

[/spoiler]

Now to get done with yugiohcreator's stuff (and whoever else ordered).

No problem, hope you enjoy it.

I only have yugiohcreator's order to do and I'm clear.

I know there was a large banner Progenitor requested earlier, though (but I might've said earlier that it may be too much to deal with).

Don't really have a ton of MPB renders, save for that Jacruslan one and maybe other ones I used for SCS 9 awards.

Yeah I'm sorry it's so big. That's the base YouTube requires though, and it doesn't automatically upscale. You could do it smaller and then resize it up if that makes it more manageable. Just the final version has to be, in some way, those dimensions.

Yeah I'm sorry it's so big. That's the base YouTube requires though, and it doesn't automatically upscale. You could do it smaller and then resize it up if that makes it more manageable. Just the final version has to be, in some way, those dimensions.

I can probably do it smaller, but just bear in mind the renders might end up blurry as heck. (At least the MPB ones; maybe I can ask Yin if she has some HD ones)

Might help if they had HD images of the cards released; likely will since they did that for Tag Force stuff. 

Can I get a render of the banana?

0c709275c52348c15c139c641b07e68e.jpg

Yeah, it can be arranged Dae. 

Shouldn't be too much. 

Archived