• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you do this since you don't appear to have an order form for it, but I suppose it would not hurt to ask. 

I would like to use the the 3 images below for card arts. 

[spoiler='Image 1']hWV2J69.jpg[/spoiler]

This one I would like to have a "heavenly" background incorporating white and gold.

[spoiler='Image 2']shKX6TZ.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Image 3']BJw8el5.jpg[/spoiler]

Images 2 and 3 I would like to a moon motif incorporating the colors blue and silver. 

I'm pretty sure all 3 need to rendered, sorry. Thank you in advanced for your time.

If I don't have a form for the order, then it's something that I don't offer.

Sorry about that Elly.

However, I can do the rendering for you (if needed); that is indeed something that I offer.

----

I do card images, but generally for myself at the moment.

If I get better at them, then I'll consider offering it as a product (once my skills improve a bit).

If I don't have a form for the order, then it's something that I don't offer.

Sorry about that Elly.

However, I can do the rendering for you (if needed); that is indeed something that I offer.

----

I do card images, but generally for myself at the moment.

If I get better at them, then I'll consider offering it as a product (once my skills improve a bit).

Alright. Yeah the renders would be great.

It probably didn't help that I was out this afternoon due to some business in the state capital.

In any case, I'll be willing to do the render if the other person has not yet finished it.

----

On other notes, I am going to try adding Advanced/name holos to available items; provided I remember how to do the former.

Been a really long time since I did.

Signature Banner

Size 3

Color: Black

Background: Starfield or nebula, whichever looks better.

Animated: No

Picture: same as sig banner

Color: Black

Animated?: No

If at all possible, can you get these done by the first of the month? These are for the grand reopening of my old gaming channel on youtube.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141030175231/cardfight/images/thumb/7/70/FC02-026EN.png/273px-FC02-026EN.png

Could you render him please? Like, including his book and planet he's holding as well. And then could you just put it on top of this (One of nights fractal thingies) http://s13.postimg.org/3peumkwyf/Nw_Fractal5.png

Would be great if you could do it! Ty in advance!

(Also, this is hopefully gonna be my new avi, so just bear that in mind for size if you can)

Okay, let's give you something to do.

Size: Something bigger than a background. If you can make a desktop background and a HTC phone background, that'd be perfect. :3

[spoiler=Render(?) ]

e61t95.jpg

Animation: No

Colors: What works with other details

Other Details: I want the backgrounds to show Harley with all her beauty. The colors should help fulfill this goal. And yes, I chose this render on purpose, so enjoy. XD

Archived