* angrily curses at university for deciding to throw multiple midterms in a row *

I'll see what I can do about the sig order.

I don't have the sketch thing on orders, but I'll try to give it a shot once things are free.

Queen, I still haven't forgotten, but now that it's midterm season again, well order time is pretty limited.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those aren't too difficult to render.

Although I will need to contend with the sig order, and then attempt to draw Tails in human form.

Don't forget: The "human form" you want is described in detail in chapter 2 of the story which is linked above

If your wondering what Tails's insignia looks like, its the one on the wings and tail fin of the aircraft in this screen shot:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120714122851/sonic/images/f/fd/SADX_tornado.png

• 2 weeks later...

Ayy, your shop's cakeday is closing in :D

That said, got four card arts that need rendering, and unless Konami surprises us with a banlist in a few days and Moralltach goes to semi, there's no rush :)

[spoiler=With that said I'm so frigging sorry for putting you through these]jWhnPTh.jpgartifact_moralltach_by_1157981433-d80ymetumblr_n6yeboa21f1rem1amo1_400.png71SZJXh-ABL._SY355_.jpg

Yeah, in two more days, this shop will be one year old.

Hell, I forgot how old my other one in the distant past was.

But these are card renders, so they shouldn't be too difficult.

---

Then again, it's pretty much the only active shop in here (maybe barring Tormy's if he gets any of the stuff waiting for him done)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't forget about my request for fanfic cover art, though your welcome to wait until your school pressures are done before you do it. If you could have it done by 12/25 that would be great since I'm going to be showing the fic to someone important to me.

edit: You don't have to hand draw the pic if you don't want to. A photo edit of a picture of Ash Ketchum or a male pokemon game avatar is fine if it fits the requirements I stated before.

Archived