Marriage/Divorce Application

Aix

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Request to marry Junko Enoshima, Tskune Aono, Jinx, and Kamina

1. She's exciting AF, you know what I mean if you've seen the anime.

2. There is a reason he has that harem, not much else has to be said. (Manga version only though, anime Tskune is a jabroni)

3. Best supporting Champion ever (Plus she's a wild mf)

4. Sooooo fuckin manly. Jk. He's hot and his out going personality is really attractive

Request to marry Junko Enoshima, Tskune Aono, Jinx, and Kamina

1. She's exciting AF, you know what I mean if you've seen the anime.

2. There is a reason he has that harem, not much else has to be said. (Manga version only though, anime Tskune is a jabroni)

3. Best supporting Champion ever (Plus she's a wild mf)

4. Sooooo fuckin manly. Jk. He's hot and his out going personality is really attractive

this post frustrates me because reasons.

Well, I married Volt because apparently that's the best way to get to know someone more. A bunch of stupid crap happened that was mostly my fault, but we remain good friends and this marriage is mostly out of convenience now that he left the site. I say now, but that was in July…

Real life girlfriends? The f*** is wrong with you?

I think you should be asking this:

What in the living f***s is wrong with me!!!!!!

Like seriously! WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION MY LEGITNESS! I'm not joking around either. It's my belief that you don't cheat on your girl, whether it's irl or pretend...... I get seriously pissed about stuff like this. So stop where you're at and let it go!

Sorry if I was too harsh mods.

I think you should be asking this:Like seriously! WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION MY LEGITNESS! I'm not joking around either. It's my belief that you don't cheat on your girl, whether it's irl or pretend...... I get seriously pissed about stuff like this. So stop where you're at and let it go!

Dude, chill.

I think you should be asking this:Like seriously! WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION MY LEGITNESS! I'm not joking around either. It's my belief that you don't cheat on your girl, whether it's irl or pretend...... I get seriously pissed about stuff like this. So stop where you're at and let it go!

But waifus > real women. Real women are for morons who need human companionship. Disgusting. And who I? WHO AM I? Good question. I am the spicy pepper that makes you go to the bathroom for an hour. I am the wrong number that wakes you at 1 AM. I am the parking meter that expired while you were just coming out of the store.

Archived