Sonic BOOM

Astro Dude

Sonic is back and better than ever. Along with Tails, Knuckles (Who looks like he took steroids) and Amy in Sonic Boom the TV series, which debuted yesterday and it's hilarious I mean:

Sonic: You can play golf or hang with the grandkids.

Tails: I don't have grandkids.

The show is hilarious, and something to tide us over until the games arrive. So come on discuss.

Sticks: It's not like I'm paranoid.

Looks at shadow.

Sticks: Stop following me!

Plus, the new cast reprise the roles, and we even get new characters.

But still, Amy...

Amy: I'm-a crazy pizza man, who juggles and sings.

Amy: How about we reframe that to "When you do this, it makes me feel like this."

Whatever happened to "AMY SMASH!"?

Show started yesterday? Yes it did. Did you expect the show to start the weekend after the game was released? We are really getting some outside curve-balls. Majora's Mask for the 3ds, this, what next?

Can we get a Sonic cartoon where you don't have to pick out the good episodes from all the bad ones?

Episode 1 had an ok premise, the burn bot thing was kinda funny IMO. Sonic shouldn't have fired Tails, even if he had good intentions it still seemed out of character. The rest was ok. Tails applying for the new position was funny, but he just had to trip over his disguise and ruin the reveal moment.

edit: I shouldn't have been that hard on episode 1... I was just in a bad mood over episode 2 when I wrote this.

Episode 2... FORGET FIRE! KILL IT WITH THE ECLIPSE CANNON! Oh, and fire the guy who thought that plot was a good idea.

Episode 3: This one was good. If all the episodes were at least this good, I'd have a funny Sonic Cartoon to watch. ) :

edit:

An article about the script writers:

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2014/11/sonic_boom_cartoon_network_sonic_the_hedgehog.html

"We're writing to make anybody laugh" one of the writers is quoted as saying in the article. To that I say, "Don't make me laugh".

• 2 weeks later...

Archived