[Hearthstone] Goblins vs Gnomes

Althemia

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if you use Shadow Word Pain on this guy, will he still die even though he'll buff himself to 5 atk?

I would say so seeing as though in HS the spell activates first followed by the minions trigger effect, for example Gadgetzan Auctioneer and Wild Pyro. 

Ogre Ninja looks pretty good. 6/6 for 5 is always sweet and if you keep the board controlled you shouldn't have it die in its first attack (if it rams himself into a minion)

The other one is a nice finisher I suppose if the opponent has no minions out.

Worth noting that they've said the wrong enemy ability allows it to bypass Stealth and Taunt sometimes. A nice design decision there.

^

I'm liking the ogre just because of this. Plus he's stealth so you can save him for when you have board control and essentially remove the random factor (for the most part.) 

My favorite cards in hs are the ones that initially seem luck based but require skill to be played correctly in the right situations. 

That's actually quite interesting.

The problem with Demonfire is that it's not really significant enough. This may cost 5 mana, but its effects are quite big. 5 damage for 5 mana isn't the best, but combine it with its Demon-only Blessing of Kings +1 and it can be a big threat.

I'm gonna say that I really like this card.

Archived