[Hearthstone] Goblins vs Gnomes

Althemia

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The issue really being that most of the spare parts cards are terrible and barely alter the game state in most cases. 

Quick question though, spare parts don't act as spells right? 

Edit: holy assfuck they do. 

Alright, well that kind of changes everything. Miracle/Mech rogue sounds pretty fucking dope right about now. 

Hunters could use more draw. RIP Buzzard.

Though I wouldn't really consider this a good way to give it to them. It's bad in a similar way that Far Sight is bad, but even more so since you'll most likely not get the full value since most beasts are so cheap. And that's assuming you draw a beast in the first place. Cards like Flare and Tracking are better for cycling through the deck.

The weapon's clearly just really good in most Paladin decks, but is hilariously funny with Ancient Watcher. Either a 4/5 divine shield wall, and silencing it lets it attack.

I want that dragon legendary. Hopefully everyone votes for it.

It's clearly a hydra, by the way. Specifically, Gahz'rilla. Not that I know anything about WoW or the character, but names were released. Other is Malorne.

A 2/3 weapon for 3 is essentially Stormforged Axe, this just has an added bonus that's pretty darn good. Especially if you have just one minion on the board and you want to give it to that.

I want that dragon legendary. Hopefully everyone votes for it.

Well druid is my main so screw you ^^

635521832940307448.png

omg this card is awesome. Also Antique Healbot has been confirmed by Blizzard to be a legit card, so woo!

I guess it could be useful in some situations? Its stats are its main downfall since you cant really buff it in rogue decks :/

Archived