[Hearthstone] Goblins vs Gnomes

Althemia

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cool card. Though I'm not sure how useful he'll be, being such a high cost Legendary that doesn't immediately do something, like Ragnaros or Ysera. I imagine he'll get put aside similar to Kel'Thuzad, being too slow for most decks.

I think it warrants the most testing in something like Ramp Druid since it helps to clear the board easily for combo.

Anodized Robo-Teddy: It's either a 3/2 or a 2/3 depending on how you want it to adapt to the board, so it's nice and versatile. It also has Taunt without losing out on stats or costing more mana, so that's awesome. Outright a great Druid card.

Fel Cannon: As for stats, 3/5 for 4 is good. The 2 damage is nice, especially since it happens at the end of your turn so it'll get immediate value. It can hit your own minions if they're not mechs, but if you run it in a mech deck that's less of an issue. Solid Warlock card.

Screwjank Clunker: 2/5 for 4 is 1 stat less than average, but by giving another minion +2/+2 it works out to be 3 stats above average overall. It requires a minion to be already out, but it's got good value.

I see all 3 of these cards being run.

well. call is show and tell basically.

the better the card pool becomes for shaman big card choices, the more dangerous that card becomes.

I said it on hearthpwn, that card will make things happen. they already took notice that with that and malgyos, you can throw 30 points of spell damage on turn 10. that's an otk.a REALLY slow one, but one that will not be avoidable, since it will happen all on one turn

Archived