[Hearthstone] Goblins vs Gnomes

Althemia

Wow, Exorcist seems cool. Nice of Blizz to give us a counter to all them Undertaker rushes. 

Feign Death is a cool concept. Hunter, though :C

Purifier just seems pretty meh.

Yes, why did they give that to hunters of all the stupid things to do, wouldve LOVED to have something similar in maybe priest or warlock ideally

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, why did they give that to hunters of all the stupid things to do, wouldve LOVED to have something similar in maybe priest or warlock ideally

Because it's an incredibly powerful concept that would fit in too well in pretty much any other deck, bar Rogue I think. This actually encourages Hunter to play a different form of deck since the standard Hunter list doesn't play enough nor have the room to play it imo.

Because it's an incredibly powerful concept that would fit in too well in pretty much any other deck, bar Rogue I think. This actually encourages Hunter to play a different form of deck since the standard Hunter list doesn't play enough nor have the room to play it imo.

Yes, but they wont. Why try to force a bad idea onto a completely seperate archetype when others are wreathing for it? Kinda strange.

But your point is very nice and very valid.

Definitely on the weak side. I think the fact that it's a fairly bad topdeck means that even something like Feugen is better. That said, it does synergise well with Muster for Battle and the Hero Power.

And also really cool design that only works in a digital game.

Definitely on the weak side. I think the fact that it's a fairly bad topdeck means that even something like Feugen is better. That said, it does synergise well with Muster for Battle and the Hero Power.

And also really cool design that only works in a digital game.

Yes, it would need a higher cost but, it wouldve been better if that was its battlecry so it wouldve been a better topdeck.

Some stuff got clarified by Ben Brode on Twitter for when GvG comes out.

Bolvar Fordragon:
- When silenced, Bolvar loses his attack buff.
- Bonus attack will reset upon being hit by Sap, Redemption, or Reincarnate.

Druid of the Claw:
- The summoned minions (Druid of the Claw & Druid of the Claw) will become Beasts when GvG is released.

Druid of the Fang:
- If it transforms, it turns into a Cobra, which is a Beast!

Sabotage:
- If you opponent has no minions, you can still cast it to destroy their weapon.

Gelbin Mekkatorque:
- Inventions summoned will all become Mechs.

Feign Death:
- Deathrattles are triggered, not removed. They will still go off should the minion die normally.

Burly Rockjaw Trogg:
- Casting Shadow Madness on the Trogg will steal it, and it will have +5 attack.
- Shadow Word: Pain + Trogg = Trogg dies.

Archived