[Finished]Contest - Dragon Form [Results posted]

Darj

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Points sent

aaFrGdf.jpg

2 level 8 monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card; target 1 Equip Spell in your graveyard: Equip it to this card. If this card has "Gilford the Lightning" as ab Xyz material it gains this effect.
- Detach all Xyz material (min 1) from this card and send all Equip cards equipped to this card to the graveyard: Destroy all cards your opponent controls.

Based off Gilford the Lightning and sort of Gilford the Legend with it's first effect

Updated the OP.

I want to remind you that the cards have to be playable. Just saying because a couple of cards posted so far are quite a pain to Summon, or have the "too powerful, too situational" syndrome.

And card balance goes both ways as well: try to not make the card overpowered, but don't make it weak either.

Volt if your talking about my card the reason it needs 5 is because you can get 5 tellarknights in a single turn, MAYBE two. so it isn't too difficult to summon if you ask me.

Not going to discuss or comment on any card in particular before the deadline; it would be unfair for the rest of the participants.

Haven't made a card in a while.. so I'll join. Sending points. Points Sent.

Update: Finished

2wFKBcf.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these effects.
● Target 1 Set Spell/Trap on the field; banish that target face-down. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.
● During the Damage Step, if this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Banish that monster instead of sending it to the Graveyard, and if you do, this card gains 500 ATK until your opponent's next End Phase.

I'm going to send the points in just a bit. I have an idea I need written. EDIT: Points sent.

Buster Blade Dragon
EARTH - Level 9 - Dragon/Synchro/Effect - 3300/2500
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Increase this monster's ATK and DEF by 600 for every Dragon-Type monster in the Graveyard. This monster cannot be destroyed in battle by a Dragon-Type monster. Once per turn, you can banish 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard to change one monster on your opponent's side of the field to Dragon-Type. If "Buster Blader" was used as a Synchro Material in the Synchro Summon of this monster, this monster negates the effect of all Dragon-Type monsters your opponent controls.

Now, to explain: Buster Blader is still a dragon slayer, so he should still bulk up for every Dragon-Type he's defeated. Now, however, with both a slayer's skills and a dragon's power, he can't be outdone by any dragon. The effect negation comes from having gained more dragon fighting skills.

Regarding why he's two Levels higher than his original form, I thought it'd be funny if Aklys, an easily-spammable Dragon-Type Tuner, was what triggered his evolution.

Point sent. Original card is Legendary Fisherman.

dvTgIvV.jpg

2 Level 5 WATER monsters
While "Umi" is on the field, this card is unaffected by Spell or Trap card effects and cannot be targeted by attacks from monsters whose original ATK is less than this monster's. Once per turn, you can detach 2 Xyz material monsters to destroy 1 "Umi" on your side of the field, and when you do so, destroy all cards on the field except this card.

Here's my entry.

[spoiler=Card]

kxwQt2v.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target a number of LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard, then an equal number of Set cards your opponent controls, up to the number of LIGHT non-Tuner monsters used as this cards Synchro Material; shuffle those target(s) into the Deck. You can only use this effect of "Ehren, the Wyrm-Lightsworn" once per turn. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster,  inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent, also negate that monsters effects. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card battled a Defense Position monster: Shuffle that monster into the Deck. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lore]
Ehren was once an extraordinary warrior for the Lightsworn family. She fought bravely, but perished in an immense battle. Her great friends, Lumina, Lyla, Jenis, and Minerva (the Spellcaster-Type Lightsworns) used their magic to infuse her soul with the breath of their Judgment Dragon. Ehren was once again reborn, with greater strength, but along with a different embodiment.
[/spoiler]

Elemental HERO Neos is awesome, so I used it as my dragon transformation.

vGHVkzV.jpg

1 Elemental HERO Neos + 1 Dragon-type tuner
Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Elemental HERO" monster from your hand or Graveyard, except monsters with the word "Neos" in it's card name. When this card is Synchro Summoned: Warrior-Type monsters you currently control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects until the end of the next turn. 

L9EVKx3.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Your opponent cannot Special Summon monsters from their Extra Deck, expect by paying 1000 LP. If this card was Synchro Summoned by using a "Crimson Blader" as Synchro Material, it gains this effect:
•Your opponent cannot Normal, or Special Summon Level 5 or higher Monsters.

Base Monster: Crimson Blader

Points are sent.

I couldn't help but use Neos as well, I think my idea is pretty dang cool.

[spoiler=My Entry+Lore]

v3Zuc3b.jpg

2 Level 7 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using an "Elemental HERO Neos" and any "Neo-Spacian" monster you control. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Activate one of the following effects, based on the attribute of the detached monster:
LIGHT: Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring summoning conditions.  At the beginning of each turn, take 3000 damage for each monster on the field summoned by this effect. Dragon HERO Neos cannot attack the turn you use this effect.
EARTH: Target 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard; Special Summon that target.
FIRE: Target 1 monster on the field; destroy that target, and if you do,  inflict damage to your opponent equal to its Level/Rank x 200.
WIND: Add 1 Level 7 monster from your Deck to your hand.
WATER: Send 1 monster from your Extra Deck to the Graveyard, then draw a card.
DARK: Banish up to 3 cards from either player's Graveyard.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Creative stuff]

So, this card, as can probably be told, is the amalgamation of Elemental HERO Neos with the Dragon Rulers. Of course, it is still summonable with Neos and the Neo-Spacians to add some extra little silliness. The LIGHT effect is a modified Instant Fusion, that is designed either to do cool stuff with the Neos Fusions, though it also has synergy with Noden. Either way, the fusion won't be around anymore, protecting your from the damage built in. This effect is meant to represent Neos himself. EARTH, WIND, WATER, and FIRE are all modified versions of the Ruler's discard effects. DARK is just something I made up that could be cool agaisnt some decks, I guess. It also helps to set off ruler searches.

[/spoiler]

Here... points sent...

9IFUklG.jpg

2 Level 7 monsters

You can use 1 Normal "Elemental HERO" monster you control, as Xyz Material for this card's Xyz Summon. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, place 1 "Miracle Fusion" or "Polymerzation" card on the top of your Deck.

My last entry was a failure... but I think this is better. I can see this getting slight play in dark magician/pend deck at like 1 card max... but It would mainly do well inside the elemental HEROs...

Deadline has been reached. I won't accept more participants.

I will work on the reviews/judging later; I should be done by this saturday.

Those who are already in but have not submitted their cards yet can can still do so, as long as they do it before I post the scores.

Hey, sorry I'm a bit late, I just finished my card last night, but didn't have time to post. Seeing as you're still accepting entries from peeps in the contest, I'll just post it now.

[spoiler=Card]6YB43FU.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Effect]2 Level 4 Warrior-Type monsters
Once per turn: You may detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to select and destroy one card on the field; you may special summon one "Six Samurai" monster from your graveyard. When a "Six Samurai" monster is special summoned this card gains 300 ATK.[/spoiler]

Anyway, it's based off of Six Sam, more specifically Mizuho. In any case, like I've said, I'm a bit new, so it's probably not that great. But, hey, contests are a great way to see where I "excel" and  need to approve (Which I'm sure my OCG is terrible).

ANYWAY, Thank you!

Archived