Premium Gold: Return of the Bling

If this actually contains Blazeman....

HEROs will be my new IRL. I'm not f***ing kidding; Masked HEROs are just oh so much fun to play, and Blazeman enables all kinds of shenanigans in said deck.

(Or at least, in the silly version that I run)

What other new HEROs are there that aren't in the structure?

> BRAND NEW! 21 new cards, all in Gold Secret technology, including cards for Blackwing, Stardust, and HERO Decks!

> Blackwing

I know PP17 is going to be available at JUMP Festa later this month, but I'm not at all surprised we're gonna be getting the BW stuff not long after that.

Another 101 reprint is also cool, maybe it'll be cheaper but that'll remain to be seen atm.

> BRAND NEW! 21 new cards, all in Gold Secret technology, including cards for Blackwing, Stardust, and HERO Decks!

> Blackwing

Unless I'm mistaken, the only BWs we don't have are the ones that are coming out in Japan around the same time as this.

Another 101 reprint is also cool, maybe it'll be cheaper but that'll remain to be seen atm.

Premium Packs seem to line up with Premium Golds.

Last year's PP was only 2-3 weeks before PG in the TCG, so not much time apart.

Same this year.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just realized that this is the pack rose lover and rose paladin are coming from. I am prepared to go broke for a playsetx2 of them.

also, wtf? another blue eyes and preparation of rites reprint? we already got both of those in holo for less than half a year ago (about one month in the preparation case)

The fact I see a Gold Compulsory Evacuation Device in here along with Gold Warning could mean they getting bumped up on the list...

Well at least Compulsory for what I hope for so I don't have to use PWWB with its discard cost :/

gotta say though PWWB has it's own value to it as well. CED bounces back to hand, so it's good to stop plays that cannot be repeated, but PWWB sends it to the top of the deck, often effectively ruining your next draw and guaranteeing that whatever play was made cannot be easily repeated. but yeah, I'd like to see CED up to 2 as well.

Warning though, I hate that card far more than I should. not as much as judgment, but it's thrown game-ending salt at me one too many times.

Archived