Gravity Falls

Tentacruel

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So after reading this thread I decided to watch all available GFalls stuff, and I am now officially in love with it. The characters (excluding Gideon, who seriously needs a good ass kicking) are just so wonderful in their own way, and I just love Grenda's voice. Everything she says becomes 50x funnier due to that voice alone.

So after reading this thread I decided to watch all available GFalls stuff, and I am now officially in love with it. The characters (excluding Gideon, who seriously needs a good ass kicking) are just so wonderful in their own way, and I just love Grenda's voice. Everything she says becomes 50x funnier due to that voice alone.

I love how the voice of Gideon is this guy. 

Cast_Thurop_Van_Orman.jpg

Also the creator/voice of Flapjack coincidentally. 

I came into the section looking for a GF thread or ready to make one myself xP
I basically have seen the whole series twice ever since I found out about it.

Though I have a question: Why does it only go up to Season 2 episode 9 if it is supposed to go well over 20 episodes? I can't find the reason why it is stuck ever since I discovered it.

It has so many Easter eggs in it once I watch it again. 

and remember, we put the "fun" in "no refunds"!

I came into the section looking for a GF thread or ready to make one myself xP
I basically have seen the whole series twice ever since I found out about it.

Though I have a question: Why does it only go up to Season 2 episode 9 if it is supposed to go well over 20 episodes? I can't find the reason why it is stuck ever since I discovered it.

It has so many Easter eggs in it once I watch it again. 

and remember, we put the "fun" in "no refunds"!

It's on break, I think 10 will come out some time in February. 

I really like the show(and Stan), but once someone shows you an image, you never forget.

[spoiler=you have been warned, though it is safe for viewing]hujgqjL.gif  I blame Kyng. [/spoiler]

Dipper can be a bit shallow at times, and Mabel is….Mabel, but damn, Seus(I think that's how you spell it) and Stan are hilarious. 

It's spelled Soos.

I love Soos' grandma. They goad you into thinking she's just an honest little old grandma, then the Soos Dates a Real Girl episode comes around, and she's just as funny as the rest. Though nothing can top Grenda. I swear they make her say the most over the top things just to make her voice even funnier.

It's spelled Soos.

I love Soos' grandma. They goad you into thinking she's just an honest little old grandma, then the Soos Dates a Real Girl episode comes around, and she's just as funny as the rest. Though nothing can top Grenda. I swear they make her say the most over the top things just to make her voice even funnier.

Grenda…yeah, kinda creeps me out =P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e1CZ7S-570

Pure gold.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know... but... ehhhh... it doesn't sit right. And I mentioned it cuz Alex likes to actually work on the story and things like a main character being out of place for the first time, nonetheless 2... could effect the story.

They might get an episode to themselves. But I'm hoping today's episode = more Pacifica.

Dipper being rejected by Wendy makes now the perfect time to give Pacifica more of a role for BOTH of the twins

Eh... true. It makes sense story planning wise. And Dipper is based on Alex. So I can't really say I don't allow it. That doesn't mean I like it though. And I don't think so... I seem to remember Stan has a machine. Soos is a handyman. And the agents in the new episode said the portal opened. I think Soos has been helping with it honestly...

It's a possibility. This show is crazy smart XP

I think I like the shipping, if only because I already like Dipper, and we've seen Pacifica develop as a character, as well as seen, in just one episode, how their relationship, even if it stays platonic (which I highly doubt it would, if they continue that route) has a lot of potential and room to grow.

I don't like her as a character... we are introduced to these typical (Maybe stereotypical) 'mean girl'... They aren't much of a character. To make this work they have to change it all around... and completely changing a character isn't fun for the viewer or creator with few exceptions.

Archived