Gravity Falls

Tentacruel

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't think it was a necrobump because it still was on the first page and not even that much down there.

I actually was left wanting more. That says how much I liked it.

It left enough loose ends for speculation in quite a few places.

My favorite western cartoon up there with Avatar. Loved every bit of it.

It was really damn amazing.

[spoiler=Spoilers]

It felt kinda like a let-down that the Zodiac Prophecy became complete bunk, but, for the manner in which Bill was defeated, it felt kinda worth it. It was beyond satisfying watching that smug little triangle get figuratively and literally burned by one of his own deals. Although, his backwards chant felt kinda ominous. A X O L O T L! My time has come to burn! I invoke the ancient power that I may return.

[spoiler=spoiler]

-Why is young Robie at his house's photos different from how he was when they time traveled back 10 years?

-Did they really leave time baby dead for good? and if so, what became of Blendin after he teleported himself out of Bill's place?

-So Pacifica's family is still reach, they just don't have their mansion anymore. What's gonna become of all of them? Will she move out of Gravity Falls for good?

-What's Dipper's real name?

-Is Bill really dead? because if Stan's memories could pop back up, the chance for him is still somewhere.....

-Will Mabel be able to carry back Waddles next year when they visit again?

-The stuff that came back into Bill's portal and the stuff that didn't seemed to have a few exceptions, for example: The eyebats are still there, but the arcade fighter went away... I wonder if Mabel's funky-looking boys stopped being real at the end.

-Memory is failing me but I don't recall last time I saw the government agents appear. Were they captured along with the other citizens or were they just not at Gravity Falls during Bill's incident?

I really really really want them to continue this world. Not as an extra season, but just to see these characters live.

Mabel was lovely this episode, she had not been her super positive self for a while, and it really was good to see her find the good side of any random thing around her just like in episode 1 of the series.

Multibear is also so great to look at, IDK why.

[spoiler=The finale was cool]

I sort of wished Dipper and Mabel did a little more in the finale, but the two bros did start all this, so it was fitting that they ended it. I'm happy with how everyone turned out.

That'd be cool if they did an "OVA" or something later where they return for a week and see how things have changed.

Archived