Super Showdown Society (closed)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm unfortunate. However, was that Camerupt an attacker? Cause Earth Power OHKOes Rhyperior and takes out Amoongus at that range, so really that would've been best.

Alright so Rep, if you beat Azure, it means you've secured third place!

It was, but there was no way in hell I was outspeeding either.  And I was afraid of spore.  

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/battlefactory-334218317

And so, I have beaten Spaz. In a very back and forth dangerous game of "Who will be left in the best position?" I knew Jynx was strong so I wasn't too worried as long as he wasn't full health. But that was a dangerous game.

Meaning I have claimed first, in the first tournament of the year. Couldn't let myself, as Captain, not get first right guys? ;)

Azure and Rep still need to battle to see who gets third place.

These battles won't affect overall record but just placing.

Retaliate AND Return on Intimidate Stoutland is...bad. And then they let it drop when he had priority move, why? What even...gah. Had he Aqua Jetted, then swapped into Stoutland against Regice, probably as long as it wasn't horribly EVed outsped and at least did damage and then Aqua Jet. Might not have won but they had a CHANCE at least, instead of...that.

Well here's a section I've not been to since I was like 14. Just got back into Showdown a little bit recently, so why not eh? I assume I have to fill this in...

YCM username: Zauls

Pokemon Showdown usernameSaberzauls

Favorite tier: Ubers

Favorite type: Dark

Well here's a section I've not been to since I was like 14. Just got back into Showdown a little bit recently, so why not eh? I assume I have to fill this in...

YCM username: Zauls

Pokemon Showdown usernameSaberzauls

Favorite tier: Ubers

Favorite type: Dark

I caught a Zauls!

Welcome aboard matey. :3

Am I right in assuming you like Darkrai?

Make me the third place because I am not a freaky fishguy!

On a serious note though, If you just started the Random Battle ladder, it's arguably obvious that you beat the crap out of everyone you face in the beginning. You don't look like someone who's just bobbing around at like... 1000 rating. No one here really does.

What's the next tournament gonna be, anyway?

Make me the third place because I am not a freaky fishguy!

On a serious note though, If you just started the Random Battle ladder, it's arguably obvious that you beat the crap out of everyone you face in the beginning. You don't look like someone who's just bobbing around at like... 1000 rating. No one here really does.

What's the next tournament gonna be, anyway?

I'm at about 1300 atm iirc

Don't know, but I'm putting my vote on Hackmons Cup or Tier Shift

EDIT: That moment when you get a Pokemon with its respective Mega Stone in Hackmons Cup: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/hackmonscup-336892705

Well how we usually do things is one more "unusual" tournament followed by a more vanilla one. So next will likely put up a poll for Ubers-PU, Monotype, and LC. And see what people vote.

Next time could do one of those, you'd have to explain to me how they work though. ^^;

And I think if, by the end of Sunday, Azure and Rep don't battle I'm gonna have it that all the third place people battle me and whoever does best all together (even if they all beat me) will get third. Because, this is crazy.

Well how we usually do things is one more "unusual" tournament followed by a more vanilla one. So next will likely put up a poll for Ubers-PU, Monotype, and LC. And see what people vote.

Next time could do one of those, you'd have to explain to me how they work though. ^^;

Hackmons Cup: Random Pokemon, moves, items, EVs, IVs, and Friendship

Tier Shift is one of the more "vanilla" OMs. It just increases the stats of Pokemon in lower tiers to bring them up to OU. (BL & UU get +5 to each base stat, BL2 & RU get + 10, BL3 & NU get + 15, BL4 & PU get + 20)

Archived