God Bless The King [OOC/PG-16/Started/Accepting]

Techi☺

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then, the expert solution is this (This is speaking from my experience as a host, and as a participant): Ask Yami some questions like what SG had done here. Make it as if you're asking the questions though, not him. If he manages to clarify a few things and apologises for the confusion, we're good to go. If not...

Then, the impossible has to be done. We'll have to do it Kuriboh's way and hope we can make some space for all of us to post.

Probably needs more depth as far as I'm concerned. And it's common for hosts not to attract any participants yet. All I can say for now, is when you have more ideas... Broaden the RP up, add some stuff to it and more importantly... Make it simple.

• 2 weeks later...

FVTO has nothing to do with GBTK. God Bless the King seemed like a cool idea, but FVTO has nothing in common with it. No offense, but how is joining another RP going to solve anything? That's like saying there's no more ice cream, but here's some bread.

I'm currently in rpnation.com which has much more variety and a faster posting rate the YCM.

FVTO has nothing to do with GBTK. God Bless the King seemed like a cool idea, but FVTO has nothing in common with it. No offense, but how is joining another RP going to solve anything? That's like saying there's no more ice cream, but here's some bread.

I'm currently in rpnation.com which has much more variety and a faster posting rate the YCM.

Interesting, I just looked at the site in question. It looks very lively and I might even end up joining there once I have time~

Also, I agree that taking players from GBTK and moving them to an entirely different RP is not a very smart move. We understand that you want people to join but it just doesn't work that way. If they were somewhat alike then I can see people migrating but you're talking about taking players from a Fantasy RP and moving them into a post-apocalypic Modern Warfare scenario. That isn't natural.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's not really that helpful to simply write RIP on the thread.

Well, Techi isn't here, so I'll say it officially...

I, Chaotic Angel on behalf of Techi hereby declare this RP redundant. Thank you all for participating.

If anyone wants to do a joint-project with me, then you are welcome to approach me with ideas.

• 1 month later...

Archived