God Bless The King [OOC/PG-16/Started/Accepting]

Techi☺

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rosalina heard Luke's screaming in her last post, so now she's deciding if it would be better to stay with Maia and company, or go and attempt to find Luke and company. Rosalina is kind of a drifter right now; she doesn't particularly belong to any kind of group. ;_;

Maia is a cleric so I'd assume she can heal. If Rosalina can convince Maia to go with her then she can heal Luke and when Rosalina sees Katrina and Luke fighting, she's probably going to flip her s***.

Unless I'm mistaken, Luke never screamed. Even with his relatively low volume banter, there wasn't any indication that he was in trouble. That's why I felt the need to have Vanilor roar, so someone could hear what was going on and investigate. Though I admit, a roar might not be the best attractor, the fact that it occurred in the same vicinity as Luke might cue someone in to the fact that he's in trouble.

The only thing is, (and I had to water down the death) if he was stabbed in the chest, that gives him a limited about of time before necessary healing becomes implausible resurrection. Plus he ran over to the woods with lupine speed, so it would take perhaps twice as long for humans to cover the same distance. I'd say he has precious minutes?

We may as well have Luke scream? We need some reason to get Maia over there ^^;; If not, that's... okay, so long as we can save Luke, but I'll need to fix up my own post as well.

EDIT: Making my post, it occurred to me Maia would probably respond to Rosalina's question. I'm gonna retcon that in there, but if that's overstepping my bounds in regards to controlling the narrative, just let me know.

EDIT AGAIN: Rosalina was talking to Daphne, right? ^^;; I assumed so from "little," but just to be sure.

I see your point, it's definitely valid. Do unconscious people scream when stabbed? Like, do they suddenly regain consciousness? I wouldn't know lol.

Poor Fayad, who by the way, is the fourth flame manipulator! How will he accompany anyone anywhere with his shop all alone? At best, he'll lose business and at worse, get robbed. O.o

He could always come with us. But I doubt Sir Rooster will be posting any time soon; I haven't seen him on in quite some time. It's sad, I was really enjoying the look of this RP and with so many people not posting, it feels like a struggle to keep it afloat anymore. I guess it's down to us who continually keep posting to make an effort to bring it back up.

It seems to be the fate of most RPs lately. Either people are genuinely too busy to check in, or this is a biscuit with many flaky layers. Even Techi is the ghost of a phantom of a shadow at this point.

Props to the Co-GM(s) keeping this afloat. I don't mean to be sharp, but I worked 75 hours last week alone, and I try my best to check in when I can. I can't expect that from others, even if I hope for it.

It's probably the latter, according to my judgement. Or perhaps both. He's in my RP as well, so I can pick up exactly how long he's been absent (Unlike GBTK, my RP has a collective PM so we can keep track). So for now, we just need to keep this afloat, as everyone so far had said.

I'll think of a post today, so I don't fall behind with my current RPs. I also have a part-time job coming up, so really, I can't join any more RPs other than the ones I'm in now. I should be fine here, luckily.

EDIT: Posted. Kane's guardian is an NPC, for everyone's information. Hopefully it should be fine as he only appears once or twice every page or so. First page doesn't really count.

He could always come with us. But I doubt Sir Rooster will be posting any time soon; I haven't seen him on in quite some time. It's sad, I was really enjoying the look of this RP and with so many people not posting, it feels like a struggle to keep it afloat anymore. I guess it's down to us who continually keep posting to make an effort to bring it back up.

I'm waiting for the appropriate time to post, because there isn't much for my character to do so far. Once we reach the climax, that's a whole other story, mein freund. 

I see your point, it's definitely valid. Do unconscious people scream when stabbed? Like, do they suddenly regain consciousness? I wouldn't know lol.

Poor Fayad, who by the way, is the fourth flame manipulator! How will he accompany anyone anywhere with his shop all alone? At best, he'll lose business and at worse, get robbed. O.o

Who would steal in return for some sort of Mangyeko Sharingan torture? Who at all? Exactly.

Yes, excuse the excessive profanity... Fortunately his mother died before he did so all is well, I guess.

The guardian always expects his student to bring reputation to Gnorfiend, but instead the student did the opposite, sullied his own reputation and now he received a harsh scolding. Trust me, no one wants to be trained like Kane right now...

Tweaked my last post, but that probably won't affect anything.

We all feel for the people who witnessed Kane get badly beat up by his own guardian, but I guess he deserved it because of the shit he broke. Worse of all, the guardian even had to clean up and repair the majority of the town after Kane.

It would teach the latter next time to actually get along with everyone.

Fortunately I didn't post all the complex details so I can break that down for you.

Kane admitted to the damages he caused, but that got his guardian frustrated.

Forces the latter to burst straight into Gnorfiend and threw Kane back home in order for officials back there to have a word with him. Mind you, he was only there to make a good reputation and he had blown it.

The guardian tries to collect information of recent events and clears up the damage after Kane and pays for the damages as well.

When Kane got thrown back into Gnorfiend, he tries to explain everything to his guardian, but was punished instead for being vague, shocked by lightning shall we say (The guardian can do a lot more than Kane does, he just isn't really that bothered), then the guardian got Kane to clear the rest of the damage he caused.

Hope that helps...

The guardian should be outside the shop, so yeah... Must be.
EDIT: Sorry, I could have elaborated a bit earlier. If you guys need more help I'm willing to explain if a bit more here.

Personally, I have no problem understanding the wording of your post. Not that you were explaining it just for me, but my confusion comes from Kain the character as a whole. He's just so awkward in general in terms of fitting in with the context of the RP. It's like watching the Millennium Falcon do a drive by on Elm st. It's not that he's a bad character, he's just a zebra among horses. I don't get it lol.

Also, I think knocking a sword out of my characters hand is a called hit, no?

Archived