God Bless The King [OOC/PG-16/Started/Accepting]

Techi☺

Yup. The only things I didn't acknowledge in my post were Luke's necromancing, and his mana shield, which I hopefully managed to work around by having Katrina act before he was done talking.

Just a note, the way the spell is working, it causing the ground to 'roll' Luke in, like a three dimensional treadmill. Also, it's possible for a victim to pull himself out of it by brute force, but that would require the victim to be physically stronger than baseline Katrina, so that she would be forced to stop the spell or risk being drained of mana/energy.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be best, at least it helps SG work his way around his post a bit better. Mind you, he had a bit of trouble earlier.

I'm juggling myself between my own RPs and making dinner, so I might be idle for a little bit. I sent Arin to help in them but for one, I need to check on that.

@Kuriboh: Just a heads up, Vanilor can only speak to one person at a time, unless he projects his voice into multiple people at once. He also cannot hear other people's thoughts, except for those of his Rider, unless that person is a telepath of any kind. (Or at the very least, has had mental training)

Good post though! Hopefully we learn why Luke can read minds and junk. I was thinking about what we'd all do when the group gets together. If something isn't already in the works, and considering Techi is absent indefinitely, maybe a side quest is in order!

FINALLY found a spare moment to post. I'm leaving it open if people get around to it, but if nothing happens, when I next have time to post I'll edit that and have Maia actually do something, wading in and going "EVERYONE SHUT UP AND CALM DOWN >:o" (or something along those lines). I'll post again here if I do have the time - it probably will be after 24 hours have passed, so it'll be like a bump, too.

Confirmed SG's post, so I'll think something up later today.
I'll be changing the appearance of Kane's guardian so he appears a bit more often. Recurring appearance, one should call it.

So then basically you have two characters? Ever the envelope pusher!

Seriously though, I just dropped by to blow the dust off of this.

*PHOOOO*

Yami legged it for the time being. He should be back later, so it's probably best to give it a shot. Should he have problems, I'd know.

UPDATE (20th May 2015): I've seen Yami today, but he still has a lot of shit that needs attending to. If you still wanna wait, SG, it's up to you.

I'll just... assume Luke got sucked into the quicksand and is being interrogated, and post like that... It seems a bit of a powerplay but there's nothing for it. (Sorry for the delays on my end, btw. ^^;)

By power play, do you mean overpowered on my part?

No, I mean on my part, for just assuming that he fell in the muck... but honestly, there's no other way to proceed, so I think we're justified in this case. (Posted, btw.)

EDIT: okay uh

there's like a dozen more questions now

• As far as I know, Luke has never met Maia. How does he know her name?
  • What trap did Ian set?
  • Maia isn't even in town! She's down with him and Katrina (and Ian, though Ian is hiding too well for her to see), asking what the deal with the battle is!
  • How did he get out of the quicksand? If that was the "trap" he supposedly destroyed (though Katrina's the one who created it), er... you can't set quicksand on fire; that doesn't make any sense...
  • Didn't he get badly stabbed a little while ago? the whole reason Maia went down there was to save him from his imminent demise. He has no healing powers and cannot heal himself, so he seems like he should at least be a little inconvenienced by his grievous wounds...
  • Shouldn't Katrina or Ian or Rosalina or Maia or anyone had the chance to stop him?

I... I'm sorry, but I don't know how to respond to that post, Yami. It's a total non-sequitur... And it's spatially impossible, because Luke went to town and then talked to Maia, who was standing right where he used to be before he went to town.

If anyone else can parse that, feel free to post, but until Yami fixes... a lot of stuff... I don't even know what's going on, because...

I will third that, to be honest. It looks like I got a lot to teach him.

He doesn't know the concept in my RP either! This will take a while.

EDIT: Since I have nothing else going on, I can think of a post, but it will have to wait until tomorrow since I need to figure out what Luke's deal is in Yami's post over here (AND over in my RP... Yes, He's playing as Luke in both for some apparent reason). The guardian malfunctioned in the middle of the forest so he's out of the question for the time being so I will rely on Kane for my upcoming post.

God knows. Even I'm stuck, there's something in Yami's post that prevented me from moving further and I dunno what... The sooner the problem is solved, the quicker I can get going again.

Sorry, but I'll have to lay back whilst the problem is at hand.

It's awkward right now, G4... Yami's posts aren't as confusing in FVTO but the coherency is still the same as ever. I can manage somehow but until he edits his latest post, none of us can really do anything. I'm due to post in my own RP in a while but do let me know when Yami does move a muscle and tweaks his post.

Archived